These are chat archives for nightscout/intend-to-bolus

Apr 2019
Jon Cluck
@cluckj
Apr 05 00:01
what are you doing to install?
vsherbeck
@vsherbeck
Apr 05 00:17
Just the standard things... following the directions with the exception of removing the master oref0 and cloning yours
@ecc1 said to @ralsty12 that the configuration is incorrect if trying to use spi-serial... and to make sure to use dev
which I'm on
Jon Cluck
@cluckj
Apr 05 00:31
if you have a bonnet, you want to be using my updated-setup branch
vsherbeck
@vsherbeck
Apr 05 00:33
ooh, ok... how do I go about doing that?
straykatz
@straykatz
Apr 05 00:36

Oh, wow. I had lost Bluetooth tethering a few weeks ago. I just found a way to turn it back on.

Now my question is: Is this the only way to do it, or is it a “workaround”?

I feel a bit silly ... My cell phone’s Wi-Fi hotspot is listed in the Wi-Fi preferences.

BT tethering started working, once I #commented out# my cell phone’s Wi-Fi in the preferences.

I thought I always had my cell phone’s hotspot in the WiFi-prefs ...
Jon Cluck
@cluckj
Apr 05 01:04
@vsherbeck rm -rf ~/src/oref0 cd ~/src/ && git clone https://github.com/cluckj/oref0 cd oref0 && git checkout updated-setup && git pull npm run global-install cd && ~/src/oref0/bin/oref0-setup.sh
vsherbeck
@vsherbeck
Apr 05 02:43
Just finished... still having issues :(

Waiting up to 4 minutes for new BG: ls: cannot access '/tmp/pump_loop_completed': No such file or directory
ImportError: No module named spi_serial

Radio check failed. ImportError: No module named spi_serial

I'm going to try the interactive setup one more time here though...
Jon Cluck
@cluckj
Apr 05 03:14
what is it saying after that?
vsherbeck
@vsherbeck
Apr 05 03:23
export GOROOT
PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/go/bin:$GOROOT/bin:$GOPATH/bin
PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/go/bin:$GOROOT/bin:$GOPATH/bin
Making sure SPI is enabled...
I copied this from the setup scripts running... it also I believed installed some spi thing haha
but yeah I'm still having the same issue.

Starting oref0-pump-loop at Thu 4 Apr 19:42:33 PDT 2019 with 3 second wait_for_silence:
ImportError: No module named spi_serial

Radio check failed. ImportError: No module named spi_serial
Listening for 40s silence before mmtuning: ...

..No updates to pump-loop.log in 5m - killing processes