These are chat archives for nightscout/intend-to-bolus

Apr 2019
Apr 15 07:43
I'm getting the following error with RFM69HCW
Listening for 40s silence before mmtuning: ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................mmtune: Usage: grep [OPTION]... PATTERN [FILE]...
Try 'grep --help' for more information.
Usage: grep [OPTION]... PATTERN [FILE]...
Try 'grep --help' for more information.
No wait required.
Listening: ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Couldn't wait_for_silence 2
oref0-pump-loop failed. pump_loop_completed more than 15m old; waiting for 40s silence before mmtuning
ImportError: No module named spi_serial
Is the problem "ImportError: No module named spi_serial" a sw problem or a hw one?
jvemme
@jvemme
Apr 15 08:43

@tzachi-dar I just had just about the same problem with my setup. I ended up with a different version than the standard dev.

@jvemme you will need to use at least the dev branch for the rfm69, or my updated-setup branch ( https://github.com/cluckj/oref0/tree/updated-setup )

If you look trough the chat from the last 24h you will find that @cluckj been helping me getting it running.
Apr 15 08:56
@jvemme thanks, trying to understand what happened there.
Apr 15 09:39

I tried oref0 to install on a new SD card and got the following error message. I use PiZero with ExplorerHAT and Medtronic 712. What can I do? ....................................................

root@pancreas:~# cd ~/src/oref0 && git checkout dev
Branch dev set up to track remote branch dev from origin.
Switched to a new branch 'dev'
root@pancreas:~/src/oref0#
root@pancreas:~/src/oref0# git pull
Already up-to-date.
root@pancreas:~/src/oref0# npm install npm@latest -g
(node:1752) [DEP0022] DeprecationWarning: os.tmpDir() is deprecated. Use os.tmpdir() instead.
npm WARN package.json path-is-inside@1.0.2 No README data
npm WARN package.json sorted-object@2.0.1 No README data
npm WARN package.json config-chain@1.1.12 No license field.
npm WARN package.json cyclist@0.2.2 No license field.
npm WARN package.json json-schema@0.2.3 No license field.
npm WARN package.json punycode@1.4.1 punycode is also the name of a node core module.
npm WARN package.json qrcode-terminal@0.12.0 No license field.
npm WARN package.json string_decoder@1.2.0 string_decoder is also the name of a node core module.
/usr/local/bin/npm -> /usr/local/lib/node_modules/npm/bin/npm-cli.js
/usr/local/bin/npx -> /usr/local/lib/node_modules/npm/bin/npx-cli.js
npm@6.9.0 /usr/local/lib/node_modules/npm
root@pancreas:~/src/oref0# npm run global-install
(node:1832) [DEP0022] DeprecationWarning: os.tmpDir() is deprecated. Use os.tmpdir() instead.

oref0@0.7.0-dev global-install /root/src/oref0
npm install && sudo npm link && sudo npm link oref0 && sudo npm install -g

(node:1859) [DEP0022] DeprecationWarning: os.tmpDir() is deprecated. Use os.tmpdir() instead.
npm WARN deprecated istanbul@0.4.5: This module is no longer maintained, try this instead:
npm WARN deprecated npm i nyc
npm WARN deprecated Visit https://istanbul.js.org/integrations for other alternatives.
npm ERR! cb() never called!
npm ERR! not ok code 0

npm ERR! oref0@0.7.0-dev global-install: npm install && sudo npm link && sudo npm link oref0 && sudo npm install -g
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the oref0@0.7.0-dev global-install script.
npm ERR! This is most likely a problem with the oref0 package,
npm ERR! not with npm itself.
npm ERR! Tell the author that this fails on your system:
npm ERR! npm install && sudo npm link && sudo npm link oref0 && sudo npm install -g
npm ERR! You can get their info via:
npm ERR! npm owner ls oref0
npm ERR! There is likely additional logging output above.
npm ERR! System Linux 4.14.98+
npm ERR! command "/usr/bin/node" "/usr/bin/npm" "run" "global-install"
npm ERR! cwd /root/src/oref0
npm ERR! node -v v8.11.1
npm ERR! npm -v 1.4.21
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm WARN This failure might be due to the use of legacy binary "node"
npm WARN For further explanations, please read
/usr/share/doc/nodejs/README.Debian

npm ERR!
npm ERR! Additional logging details can be found in:
npm ERR! /root/src/oref0/npm-debug.log
npm ERR! not ok code 0
root@pancreas:~/src/oref0#

tuzoenduro
@tuzoenduro
Apr 15 10:19
Hi @Volberger , that looks like internet connection issues... spotty wifi or something like that...
Apr 15 12:36
@cluckj I'm in the same place that @jvemme was yesterday. I installed from dev. Should I wipe out my pi and use the updated-setup instead?
Apr 15 14:24
@tzachi-dar what version of npm do you have?
Apr 15 14:32

After the problems of a few hours ago, I have restarted the setup and that with
the Raspian-compatible updated branch and the command
npm run global-install
cd ~ / src / oref0 && git checkout dev
after that I have
NOT
npm install npm @ latest -g
executed (this seems to be new and made me the already mentioned problems, I suppose anyway)
but I have directly
npm run global-install
executed. And then
the interactive oref0 setup script:
cd && ~ / src / oref0 / bin / oref0-setup.sh
Then reboot, log in as root and start the pump log. I get the following error message? What should I do? Error-Message: Starting oref0-pump-loop at Mon 15 Apr 16:04:12 CEST 2019 with 27 second wait_for_silence:
Waiting up to 4 minutes for new BG: ls: cannot access '/tmp/pump_loop_completed': No such file or directory
ImportError: No module named spi_serial

Radio check failed. ImportError: No module named spi_serial
2019-04-15 16:05:37,731 ERROR port is not set in pump.ini. Please set port to your serial device, e.g. /dev/mmeowlink

Apr 15 14:34
I think npm install npm @ latest -g is making stuff install in the wrong place
@Volberger can you run npm --version please?
and then npm root -g
Apr 15 14:37
@cluckj I'm having npm version 5.9
Apr 15 14:37
okay, can you do the npm root -g too?
Apr 15 14:41
ebian GNU/Linux comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent
permitted by applicable law.
root@pancreas:~# npm root -g
npm --version
/usr/lib/node_modules
root@pancreas:~# npm --version
Sorry here is the answer
npm 6.9.0 but no response an npm root -g
Apr 15 14:45
that's okay, it takes forever for those to run on the pi0
now echo $PATH
Apr 15 14:46
i got this root@pancreas:~# echo $PATH
/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/local/go/bin:/bin:/bin
root@pancreas:~#
Apr 15 14:51
oot@pancreas:~#
root@pancreas:~#
root@pancreas:~#
root@pancreas:~# cd /usr/local/bin && ls -lah node
ls: cannot access 'node
': No such file or directory
root@pancreas:/usr/local/bin#
Apr 15 14:52
while still in /usr/local/bin run ls -lah oref0*
hopefully that returns a bunch of files :)
Apr 15 14:52
ls -lah oref0*
Sorry
Yes, there is much to see. Do you want a scrennShot
Apr 15 14:54
nope, just wanted to see if that was the problem
run these two separately: npm prefix npm prefix -g
Apr 15 14:58
@cluckj If you have asked me to run "npm root -g" than output is /usr/lib/node_modules
Apr 15 14:59
yep
Apr 15 15:01
@cluckj I got this back root@pancreas:/usr/local/bin# npm prefix
/usr/local/bin
root@pancreas:/usr/local/bin#
root@pancreas:/usr/local/bin#
root@pancreas:/usr/local/bin#
root@pancreas:/usr/local/bin#
root@pancreas:/usr/local/bin# npm prefix -g
/usr
root@pancreas:/usr/local/bin#
Apr 15 15:02
it looks like npm (for whatever reason) installed master oref0 scripts in /usr/local/bin/, and installing dev scripts in /usr/bin/, and PATH is prioritizing /usr/local/bin over /usr/bin?
I've gotta go though :\
Apr 15 15:07
thanks for your help
@cluckj the files on /usr/bin/ and /usr/local/bin/ are only symbolic links. Both are pointing to ../lib/node_modules/oref0/bin
Apr 15 15:12
Since this are relative symbolic links, they point to different places.
The problematic files are under /usr/local/lib/node_modules/oref0 and /usr/lib/node_modules/oref0
Apr 15 15:21
yes -- which of those sets are master and which are dev?
the immediate fix is to delete the master versions :) (we can figure out later what's making them be different versions)
Apr 15 15:24
By the way, tried to reverse the path order, but it does not seem to help
how can I tell which is the master?
Apr 15 15:26
most bash scripts in dev will have #!/usr/bin/env bash at the top, master will not
they'll say #!/bin/bash
Apr 15 15:28
so the file on /usr/lib/node_modules/oref0/bin/oref0-ns-loop.sh has /usr/bin/env bash
and the file in /usr/local starts with /bin/bash
so I'll move files on /usr/local/lib/node_modules/oref0 to /usr/local/lib/node_modules/oref02 and reboot
Apr 15 15:33
if that doesn't work, try deleting the entire master-based folder
Apr 15 15:36
Do you mean something more than /usr/local/lib/node_modules?
It seems that there is some progress, but I'm now getting:
mmtune: 2019/04/15 18:37:02 cannot connect to RFM69HCW radio on /dev/spidev0.0
2019/04/15 18:37:02 unexpected hardware version 0000 (should be 0204)
monitor/mmtune.json is empty or does not exist
Usage: grep [OPTION]... PATTERN [FILE]...
Try 'grep --help' for more information.
No wait required.
Apr 15 15:41
okay, that's where updated-setup will help
Apr 15 15:41
so, now should I run your script? or only part of it?
Apr 15 15:42
which script?
Apr 15 15:44
I mean run setup from the updated-setup branch
Apr 15 15:44
yep
I'm on mobile right now, can you show @Volberger what to do to fix the linking bug?
Apr 15 15:46
ok, should that run on a wiped out pi or on existing setup.
@Volberger what we did to have the setup start working is the following command:
mv /usr/local/lib/node_modules/oref0/ /usr/local/lib/node_modules/oref2/
Apr 15 15:49
existing setup should be fine...might want to wipe out ~/src first
Apr 15 15:49
Okay, from where have I to run it? From here root@pancreas:/usr/local/bin#
Apr 15 15:53
@Volberger should be fine from anywhere
Apr 15 15:55
@cluckj I already started it. I see no response root@pancreas:/usr/local/bin# cd ..
root@pancreas:/usr/local# cd ..
root@pancreas:/usr# cd ..
root@pancreas:/# mv /usr/local/lib/node_modules/oref0/ /usr/local/lib/node_modules/oref2/
root@pancreas:/#
Apr 15 15:55
I should probably add something to updated-setup to delete openaps-menu when needed in case it was installed :/
@Volberger that's fine, give it a reboot and see if it starts looping :)
Apr 15 16:04
Need to go now, will try the new setup later.
Apr 15 16:17
@cluckj @tzachi-dar That helped very well. OpenAps has just given a Temp Basal. So far, so good and once again many thanks for the help !!!!
One is not OK yet: The HAT display is off and at the end of the pump log there is also no "HAT DISPLAY UPDATED".
Apr 15 16:34
@cluckj @tzachi-dar Okay, the solution was probably not quite so elegant, but the HAT Display is now back and shows the well-known graphics. I simply disconnected the electricity and plugged it in again. It worked! Thanks again to all!
Apr 15 16:35
the most elegant is the easiest some times ;)
Apr 15 16:45
@danamlewis And that's what someone who has worked with so much precision and endurance on OpenAPS says - I'll think about it. We call it the "Holzhammer-Methode" here in Germany, I do not know the American word for it - but your president knows the method too ...
Greetings from Cologne with many thanks
Apr 15 16:53
@oleg-post please post what your error is over here in this channel
@Volberger :+1:
Apr 15 16:59
Quick Q for all - I need a few NS URLSs to test the new method we're working on for updating the OpenAPS Data Commons automatically (yay). If you don't mind, would you DM (don't paste here) a NS URL? Won't be used for anything else.
Apr 15 19:01
@Propelld try option B this time? https://openaps.readthedocs.io/en/latest/docs/Build%20Your%20Rig/pi-install.html#option-b
@cluckj so I did option B, successful until the loop log part. I'm seeing the following:

Radio check failed. ImportError: No module named spi_serial
Listening for 40s silence before mmtuning: ...............
Starting oref0-pump-loop at Mon 15 Apr 14:38:53 EDT 2019 with 28 second wait_for_silence:
ImportError: No module named spi_serial

Radio check failed. ImportError: No module named spi_serial
Listening for 40s silence before mmtuning: .....

But it didn't work...
Apr 15 19:12
k yea with dev will need something else
Apr 15 19:20
@danamlewis I have received so much help that I like to help myself when help is needed. But I'm only recently with openaps on the way, so I do not know exactly how it works. Do you need only the NS Url or additionally the API Secret? Does it matter that my rig is still unstable, etc. Does it matter that it's a server in Germany? By the way, what is "DM" (If you do not mind, would you DM (do not paste here) a NS URL? Will not be used for anything else). What should I do to help? greetings
Apr 15 19:21
DM = direct (or private) message. Thanks for asking! Just the NS URL, assuming you are not using token authorization.
International URLs are welcome, too :) doesn't matter where the data comes from or how long you've been looping - just need to test the ability to successfully pull data from it
Apr 15 19:21

k yea with dev will need something else

@danamlewis was that aimed at me?

Apr 15 19:22
yup. @cluckj did some debugging with folks on the same error for dev branch, but i'm not sure which thing resolved it so will need for him to suggest what for you to try next.
Apr 15 19:22
Ah got it. Yes I was trying to read through but got lost.
Apr 15 19:22
:) same. so we'll wait for @cluckj to have some time to chime in again.
oleg-post
@oleg-post
Apr 15 19:29
@danamlewis I had a problem with
"Radio check failed. ImportError: No module named spi_serial
Listening for 40s silence before mmtuning:....... " and go around ...
I have a PI Zero W and RFM69HCW, soldered as @ecc1 advised.
What I did:
cd /usr/local/lib/node_modules rm -rf oref0 cd ~/src/oref0 && git pull && npm run global-install reboot
Apr 15 19:30
@oleg-post thank you! @Propelld can you try that? ^
Apr 15 19:30
Will do!
oleg-post
@oleg-post
Apr 15 19:31
@oleg-post cd /usr/local/lib/node_modules
rm -rf oref0
cd ~/src/oref0 && git pull && npm run global-install
reboot
Apr 15 19:32
@oleg-post did you get
bash: cd: too many arguments
After running that?
oleg-post
@oleg-post
Apr 15 19:33
@Propelld it is not one line. It's 4 commands, see above
one command at a time
Apr 15 19:35
@Propelld see https://gist.github.com/danamlewis/ed73bd2008def086a334a7102f6005bd#dev-installation to see them separated out if that's more clear
oleg-post
@oleg-post
Apr 15 19:35
Gitter just removed my end of line.
Apr 15 19:35
@oleg-post Thank you! Did you also get 'already up to date' after running no. 3?
Oh yeah, I already tried this I think...
oleg-post
@oleg-post
Apr 15 19:36
no I was sad: "1 file was updated"
Apr 15 19:37
Yeah I definitely tried this already then :(
Apr 15 19:37
(@propelld I just added the dev instructions to the bottom, if that doesn't work I'll keep updating once we figure out - it's different than the master version that you tried earlier)
oleg-post
@oleg-post
Apr 15 19:37
I have dev version installed
and I checked that Go-mmtune -ww works fine
Apr 15 19:38
@Propelld since you've already tried updating, it makes sense that you'd be up to date on step 3 since there haven't been any commits since your last try this morning
Apr 15 19:38
@danamlewis oh okay, I actually see some more stuff now under line no. 3
Apr 15 19:38
k
oleg-post
@oleg-post
Apr 15 19:40
and one more. I tried to install MRAA previously and I didn't remove it. So might be it also help.
Apr 15 19:40
MRAA isn't needed for the dev version
Apr 15 19:41
I'll be back in 2-3 hours :P
Apr 15 19:41
it's the same error message, but we don't use MRAA in dev, so I threw the same fix at it incorrectly :) when I was suggesting that for dev users
oleg-post
@oleg-post
Apr 15 19:41
this is how I installed MRAA curl https://gist.githubusercontent.com/cluckj/1f93b89388dfeec686be73f85e852a00/raw/a80388dc07eb43655b11be019ee2334d0a773a24/install_mraa.sh | bash
Apr 15 19:42
yes, if you want to be using master and get that spi error, install_mraa.sh will fix it; if you're using dev and get that spi error, the thing tzachi-dar suggested will fix it :)
Apr 15 19:43
is that just mv /usr/local/lib/node_modules/oref0/ /usr/local/lib/node_modules/oref2/?
oleg-post
@oleg-post
Apr 15 19:43
I have to go.
Apr 15 19:43
@oleg-post thanks again! have a good day/evening
@Propelld did you finish the previous steps from https://gist.github.com/danamlewis/ed73bd2008def086a334a7102f6005bd#dev-installation ? wanted to see where you are before suggesting the next thing
Apr 15 19:45
I'm giving it another try
I'm on step 3
Apr 15 19:45
ok. after that, if same error persists, try mv /usr/local/lib/node_modules/oref0/ /usr/local/lib/node_modules/oref2/ and reboot
Apr 15 19:45
@danamlewis yes
Apr 15 19:45
@cluckj thx
Apr 15 19:51

Okay, so after rebooting I got this: Starting oref0-pump-loop at Mon 15 Apr 15:48:15 EDT 2019 with 24 second wait_for_silence:
Waiting up to 4 minutes for new BG: First loop: not waiting

Listening for 24s: .No interfering pump comms detected from other rigs (this is a good thing!)
Continuing oref0-pump-loop at Mon 15 Apr 15:48:42 EDT 2019
Preflight OK. Profile less than 60m old; Profile valid. Pump history updated through 2019-04-15T15:47:37-04:00 with 2 new records; meal.json Warning: could not parse monitor/glucose.json
Warning: could not parse monitor/carbhistory.json

at generate (/root/src/oref0/lib/meal/index.js:20:26)
at Object.<anonymous> (/root/src/oref0/bin/oref0-meal.js:122:23)
at Module._compile (module.js:652:30)
at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:663:10)
at Module.load (module.js:565:32)
at tryModuleLoad (module.js:505:12)

I'm running it again from the beginning just in case.
Apr 15 19:56
k. that might also self-clear once it gets BG, unclear if that's related to being a fresh install or not
(but that's progress for not seeing any spi errors!)
Apr 15 20:03
:clap:
Apr 15 20:11
Okay, I'll wait it out for a bit to see if it clears
I also just happened to re-insert my dexcom sensor and it's initiating
Apr 15 20:15
ah that would cause the issue, you'll need to wait til your BG comes alive again :)
Apr 15 20:18
@danamlewis I shall return when I'm back up and running! :)
Apr 15 20:18
@Propelld :) great!
jvemme
@jvemme
Apr 15 21:29
@cluckj I saw in the log that branch was updated several times... Is there something i should do a pull on and if so, what is the right command?
And btw, I already feel like my overall bg have been better over the last 24h... Might also be that i have been more focused on it past day...
Apr 15 22:10
Just did a clean pi install using the updated-setup branch, but I'm still getting the following error:
unexpected hardware version 0000 (should be 0204)
I have looked through the logs and saw that one solution is to change wiring:
"actually that's the old ("walrus") version. that works with a little effort, but as long as you're re-soldering it anyway, might as well use the new default (the Adafruit bonnet configuration): use pin 15 for DIO0, pin 22 for RESET, and pin 26 (SPI0 CE1) for chip select"
Is this what I should do?
jvemme
@jvemme
Apr 15 22:11
I had that problem on a faulty wiring, but also while the script set the wrong port for me
Apr 15 22:12
I was using the wiring from the latest docs.
jvemme
@jvemme
Apr 15 22:12
same as me i guess. What port does it state if you do a mmtune?
Apr 15 22:13
How should I run it? I only see mmtune.py
jvemme
@jvemme
Apr 15 22:13
after running the script first time round it was on /dev/spidev0.1
but i had to have it on /dev/spidev0.0
cd ~/myopenaps && sudo service cron stop && killall -g openaps ; killall -g oref0-pump-loop; OREF0_DEBUG=1 oref0-mmtune && sudo service cron start
Apr 15 22:15
cannot connect to RFM69HCW radio on /dev/spidev0.1
Do you know where that is stored?
Seems it is on: preferences.json
jvemme
@jvemme
Apr 15 22:17
same error i had. Im not sure where all vars are yet, are you running the updated-setup
Apr 15 22:17
Yes, using updated-setup, but I'm just trying to change this param...
jvemme
@jvemme
Apr 15 22:18
Yep, but might be worth doing it trough the setup script
Apr 15 22:20
@jvemme nah, nothing major was updated :)
jvemme
@jvemme
Apr 15 22:20
:-)
Apr 15 22:20
@tzachi-dar which setup options did you pick, and how did you wire up the radio?
Apr 15 22:21
radio was wired according to instructions, and hardwaretype='rfm69hcw'
Looking at the runagain, I see that it also says: --tty=/dev/spidev0.1
Apr 15 22:24
ah, looks you have it wired up with the walrus pinout? you'll have to tell the updated-setup script to do "other radio" with tty port /dev/spidev0.0 then "build from source" with walrus pinout
iirc it's option 5, (enter tty port), then option 3?
Apr 15 22:25
OK, running script again.
Apr 15 22:25
:thumbsup:
at your convenience you can rewire it :)
Apr 15 22:26
I wonder what is the right thing to do if I want to stay mainstream.
jvemme
@jvemme
Apr 15 22:27
@cluckj Do you know why the pi could stop responding, I had a few times today where I couldnt log into the terminal, it refused connection, and it had stoped looping
the internal webpage was responding
Apr 15 22:27
I have wired according to the instructions... so If they are wrong, we should probably change them.
Apr 15 22:27
@tzachi-dar yes indeed
Apr 15 22:28
Since I did not soldier any thing I guess I shold go with this instructions?
Apr 15 22:35
OK rewired, still getting the error: /dev/spidev0.1
Should I run again, setup script again and make sure it goes to /dev/spidev0.0 ?
marafie
@marafie
Apr 15 22:41
Hello ,,,, can any one guide me ... after installing openaps dev branch on raspberry pi... successfully ... I can’t reboot.... any suggestion ?
Once I enter reboot it hangs
Apr 15 22:42
@marafie are you connecting using wifi?
Scott Leibrand
@scottleibrand
Apr 15 22:46
@marafie reboot -f
it's a stupid pibakery bug
maybe we should have oref0-setup detect that and add an alias if needed
Apr 15 22:46
:+1:
Scott Leibrand
@scottleibrand
Apr 15 22:47
does anyone know how to identify an affected system?
Apr 15 22:48
Still same error:
mmtune: 2019/04/16 01:47:05 cannot connect to RFM69HCW radio on /dev/spidev0.1
2019/04/16 01:47:05 unexpected hardware version 0000 (should be 0204)
I guess that after rewiring, I should be on /dev/spidev0.1
Apr 15 22:53
hm, there's a utility called probe in eric's Medtronic repo that can check the connection
Apr 15 23:01
Seems like I did a wiring mistake. retrying.
OK, seems like we have passed this step...
If there are no objections, I'll send a PR tomorrow to change the pins layout...
Apr 15 23:18
thanks
was the wiring the issue?
Apr 15 23:22
Yes, wiring was the last issue.
Many thanks for your help.
Apr 15 23:22
:D
thanks for your help earlier with npm
Apr 15 23:22
So I guess action items for me is to send a PR with the new wiring.
action item for you is to really solve the NPM issue :D
Apr 15 23:27
:laughing: yep I keep getting closer and closer to figuring out what the heck its problem is, so that's good
Apr 15 23:32
Happy to hear. I have two more rigs to build in the coming days... so, if you need help in testing, let me know.
Apr 15 23:33
thanks
I have a semi-educated guess that it's to do with the docs suggesting using the master bootstrap/install script followed by a switch to dev
Apr 15 23:41
If it is a doc issue than I guess it is even easier to fix...
Apr 15 23:44
whispers but nobody reads the docs
:laughing:
Apr 15 23:49
Are you talking about this step:
"sudo bash
curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/openaps/oref0/dev/bin/openaps-install.sh > /tmp/openaps-install.sh && bash /tmp/openaps-install.sh"
Apr 15 23:50
yes, in the pi instructions? I think there should be a dev at the end:
sudo bash
curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/openaps/oref0/dev/bin/openaps-install.sh > /tmp/openaps-install.sh && bash /tmp/openaps-install.sh dev
Apr 15 23:52
One thing I can tell you, is that if you change this part of the instructions, people will run it...
Apr 15 23:53
it could use some testing to see what happens in both cases; I put dev at the end and haven't encountered it...
I'm back at my computer now, is anyone's rig still broken or have folks gotten them sorted?
Apr 15 23:57
unsure if @propelld is still having issues, or if the fix + getting CGM data again resolved it