Where communities thrive


  • Join over 1.5M+ people
  • Join over 100K+ communities
  • Free without limits
  • Create your own community
People
Repo info
Activity
  • Jan 25 11:33
    doublebyte1 opened #45
  • Jan 10 16:51

    doublebyte1 on master

    Create todo (compare)

  • Jan 03 13:44

    ghobona on master

    resized images (compare)

  • Jan 03 10:31

    ghobona on master

    Update document.adoc (compare)

  • Jan 03 10:21

    ghobona on master

    updated architecture figure (compare)

  • Jan 03 10:11

    ghobona on master

    Update gdal.adoc (compare)

  • Jan 03 09:59

    ghobona on master

    Update gdal.adoc (compare)

  • Jan 03 09:48
    ghobona closed #44
  • Jan 03 09:48

    ghobona on master

    results/gnosis: Updated to new … 5-results: New sections for OGC… Merge pull request #44 from jer… (compare)

  • Dec 20 2022 20:11
    jerstlouis synchronize #44
  • Dec 20 2022 20:09
    jerstlouis synchronize #44
  • Dec 20 2022 20:01
    jerstlouis synchronize #44
  • Dec 20 2022 18:56
    jerstlouis opened #44
  • Dec 20 2022 16:33

    ghobona on master

    Update document.adoc (compare)

  • Dec 20 2022 16:25

    ghobona on master

    Update luciadria.adoc (compare)

  • Dec 20 2022 15:19

    ghobona on master

    edits completed (compare)

  • Dec 20 2022 12:23

    ghobona on master

    Update 07-conclusions.adoc Update 00-preface.adoc (compare)

  • Dec 20 2022 12:06

    ghobona on master

    Update xyz2ogc.adoc (compare)

  • Dec 20 2022 11:36

    ghobona on master

    completed edits of Results chap… (compare)

  • Dec 19 2022 21:09

    ghobona on master

    minor edits (compare)

Tom Kralidis
@tomkralidis
@jerstlouis RE: hierarchical collections: if my server advertises /collections/foo:bar:baz, is is responsible for also supporting /collections/foo, or /collections/foo:bar? If yes, would it then respond with immediate children nodes?
Jo
@doublebyte1
@tomkralidis would you like to join the GotoMeeting Room to discuss that?
Tom Kralidis
@tomkralidis
@doublebyte1 how long is the gtm going today?
Jo
@doublebyte1
@tomkralidis Until 17:30h EDT
Jerome St-Louis
@jerstlouis
@tomkralidis Yes, and like at /collections, we currently return not only the immediate children nodes , but the full hierarchy underneath for JSON. But for the HTML representation, always only the immediate node (including for /collections)
Robert Gibb
@rggibb
@ghobona Hi Gobe, here is the link to the jitsi recording from this morning's sessions https://www.dropbox.com/s/yzmhctbflpqu1yi/ogcapi-dggs-sprint-october-2021%20on%202021-10-26%2013-17.mp4?dl=0, at present it is in my dropbox, is there somewhere you would like to put it, maybe in the same place you are storing the gotomeeting records? As a further aside, I note the jitsi recording doesnt include a record of the comments in chat, so unless there is a way to retrieve them they are lost. Similarly I'm not sure what happens to comments in chat associated with gotomeeting.
ghobona
@ghobona
Thanks @rggibb ! I have downloaded the recording.
Robert Gibb
@rggibb
@ghobona, great I'll delete the original to make space for a new one if required ;)
ghobona
@ghobona
All, we reconvene in the Gotomeeting room at 09:00am EDT for a short 'stand-up' session.
Tom Kralidis
@tomkralidis
@doublebyte1 sorry I missed the gtm yesterday (was running late)
ghobona
@ghobona
Thanks @tomkralidis !
Alexander
@rmcf
Hi! I am Alex Matsibora (front-end dev, Tartu University). It would be nice to get 3-5 minutes at today preliminary demonstration for showing demo version of our web-GIS client side single page application for working with DGGS API (H3), based on elevation data of Estonia.
ghobona
@ghobona
Hi @rmcf , thanks for volunteering. Your preliminary demo will be the first during the session at 09:00am EDT today.
ghobona
@ghobona
We reconvene in the Gotomeeting room in 10 minutes time.
Jo
@doublebyte1
We are starting the standup now
ghobona
@ghobona
All, thanks for joining the 'stand up' session earlier today. We will reconvene at 12:30pm EDT to discuss any issues or concerns encountered.
Andrea Aime
@aaime
Coming back to my "links" doubt... what are implementation doing when linking out to other resources?
GeoServer is now linking resource providing all possible representations... I was thinking, if the current resource is a JSON, maybe the client is just interested in that format, and we could link just that. And then, eventually provide the other representations as alternate links in the target resource
I think I've also seen links without the format, and just let content negotiation handle the target format... however, how does one discover the available formats?
5 replies
I haven't seen an answer to this in commons, but maybe I've just overlooked it
ghobona
@ghobona
We will reconvene at 12:30pm EDT in the Gotomeeting room to discuss any issues or concerns encountered.
ghobona
@ghobona
The Issues/Concerns session is starting now.
ghobona
@ghobona
All, thanks for participating in the Issues/Concerns session. We discussed the versioning topic further, and also discussed the links topic too.
ghobona
@ghobona
All, the discussion on Hierarchical Collections is continuing on the GitHub Issue opengeospatial/ogcapi-code-sprint-2021-10#5.
ghobona
@ghobona
We will reconvene at 4:30pm EDT in the Gotomeeting room for the Day 2 Briefings.
ghobona
@ghobona
We reconvene in 15 minutes time.
ghobona
@ghobona
We are starting the briefing now.
ghobona
@ghobona
The Briefing has just ended. We covered lots of interesting topics. Thanks everyone!
ghobona
@ghobona
We reconvene in the Gotomeeting room in 5 minutes time.
The stand-up session starts at 09:00am EDT.
Jo
@doublebyte1
We are starting the standup now!
Alex Kmoch
@allixender
I am getting a strange error message when my GotoMeeting client tries to establish the meeting
anyone else?
Jo
@doublebyte1
Not really
Jerome St-Louis
@jerstlouis
Alex Kmoch
@allixender
all good
ghobona
@ghobona
All, thanks for joining the 'stand up' session earlier today. The session had lots of interesting demos and discussions. We will reconvene at 12:30pm EDT to discuss any issues or concerns encountered.
Alex Kmoch
@allixender
image.png
Data query elevation in RHEALPIX and H3 in a Leaflet/Jupyter Notebook.
with an advanced client you would somehow want to see the uncertainties as well (e.g. std from the higher resolutions aggregation)
"almost" managed to show in the stand-up
Alex Kmoch
@allixender
image.png
And in our demo web client. Shall we upload those already to the screenshots folder?
ghobona
@ghobona
We will reconvene at 12:30pm EDT (in 5 minutes) in the Gotomeeting room to discuss any issues or concerns encountered.
Jo
@doublebyte1
We are in the GotoMeeting now
ghobona
@ghobona
The Issues/Concerns session has just ended.
Jo
@doublebyte1
We are starting the demonstration session in 8 minutes
ghobona
@ghobona
We are starting the demo session now.
ghobona
@ghobona
Thanks everyone for participating in the Code Sprint. It's been a very productive and enjoyable 3 days. See you at the next Code Sprint!