Where communities thrive


  • Join over 1.5M+ people
  • Join over 100K+ communities
  • Free without limits
  • Create your own community
People
Activity
    Yedong Liu
    @lyd911
    Hi, all
    I wrote some thoughts about what we should do and how to push our work for ONNX Edge
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BACFyt3zfExZPO84oeytWMXxTovFTc7PGTQA2dQduJ0/edit?usp=sharing
    Since ONNX Edge itself is still in an early phase, all suggestions or ideas are welcomed here.
    cormacmb
    @cormacmb
    Hi, would be great to share the date/time of first WG meeting here thanks.. (i.e. the reboot of WG starting in April... )
    Milan Oljaca
    @moljacq
    Yes, i was just typing about that. For now see onnx/working-groups#1 for meeting invite and sign up. I will also add presentation to working-groups edge repo.
    Zhipeng Huang
    @hannibalhuang
    And plz help start reviewing the document yedong proposed :) It would be a good starting place
    Milan Oljaca
    @moljacq
    Just added slides from Mar 22 workshop to https://github.com/onnx/working-groups/tree/master/edge/workshops. Will follow up shortly with details about our first post-workshop meeting.
    Milan Oljaca
    @moljacq
    Anybody interested in attending meetings after Apr 4, please fill out Find a time for ONNX Edge WG meetings survey. Thanks.
    Milan Oljaca
    @moljacq

    First Edge WG meeting: Thu Apr 4, 2019 at 8:00 am PST

    Meeting link

    Zhipeng Huang
    @hannibalhuang
    Add two items for the upcoming meeting: WG initial governance discussion and ONNX Runtime For Edge Proposal https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1UZrEHY_7AQYUXXRs1q4_FTKsS1KRuGMXzg0Vq7P5uBc/edit?usp=sharing
    Milan Oljaca
    @moljacq
    Meeting minutes from Apr 04, 2019 meeting are posted in working-groups/edge/meetings/20190404.md.
    I am working with @prasanthpul on options for posting meeting recordings. Will update when link is available.
    Milan Oljaca
    @moljacq

    Edge WG Meeting: Wed Apr 17, 2019 at 8:00am PST

    Agenda

    Reminder: Action Items from previous meeting

    Milan Oljaca
    @moljacq
    All contributors , feel free to propose updates for Apr17 meeting agenda.
    Milan Oljaca
    @moljacq
    Hi all. Here is meeting invite link for Apr 17 meeting :
    https://qualcomm.zoom.us/j/699807453
    Milan Oljaca
    @moljacq
    Meeting minutes from Apr 17, 2019 meeting are posted 20190417.md
    Milan Oljaca
    @moljacq
    Meeting recordings have been posted to ONNX YouTube channel.
    20190404
    20190417
    Milan Oljaca
    @moljacq

    Edge WG Meeting: Wed May 1, 2019 at 8:00am PST

    Agenda

    • Statement of Work
      • Review / finalize proposal: ONNX Edge Working Group SoW
      • Goal for the meeting is to finalize document, do acceptance vote and submit for approval to steering committee.
    • Action items and goals for next meeting
      • Discussion

    Reminder: Action Items from previous meeting

    • Milan: Publish meeting minutes and recording.
      • Next meeting Wed May 1st 2019 at 8:00am PST.
    • ONNX Edge Working Group SoW document review
      • Everybody: closing comments on the document.
      • Goal for next meeting is to finalize document, do acceptance vote and submit for approval to steering committee.
    • Milan: Handle PRs and create discussion_materials folder.
    Zhipeng Huang
    @hannibalhuang
    looks great !
    Milan Oljaca
    @moljacq
    @hannibalhuang, thanks for the feedback. At this point I would like to invite all contributors to provide their feedback/comment for ONNX Edge Working Group SoW document ASAP. Either via gitter or directly in the document.
    Yesterday's meeting had low attendance, just me and Yedong. As per agenda, goal was for group to vote/approve the SoW document and make it official. We could not achieve that with just 2 of us, so we cut meeting short.
    I will calling a short 30 min meeting on next Wed May 15 to finalize what we did not achieve yesterday. I hope we have a bigger attendance.
    Milan Oljaca
    @moljacq

    Edge WG Meeting: Wed May 8, 2019 at 8:30am PST

    • meeting link

      Agenda

    • Follow up to May 1st meeting
      • Finalize ONNX Edge Working Group SoW
      • Goal: Acceptance vote, make SoW official and ready for submission to ONNX steering committee
      • NOTE: if not able to attend, all contributors please vote by adding a comment to the document
    Milan Oljaca
    @moljacq
    Meeting minutes from May 1, 2019 meeting are posted 20190501.md
    Milan Oljaca
    @moljacq
    Please dial in for the meeting today. We started.
    Milan Oljaca
    @moljacq
    Meeting minutes from May 8, 2019 meeting are posted 20190508.md.
    We formally accepted/approved SoW document
    Milan Oljaca
    @moljacq

    Edge WG Meeting: Wed May 15, 2019 at 8:00am PST

    Agenda

    • Discussion
      *"Edge scope and profile definition" (working title, can change) document content
      • Action items and goals for next meeting
    Milan Oljaca
    @moljacq
    Please dial in for the meeting today. We started.
    Milan Oljaca
    @moljacq
    Meeting minutes from May 15, 2019 meeting are posted 20190515.md
    Milan Oljaca
    @moljacq
    Instead of tomorrow, May 29, next WG meeting will be on Jun 5 at 8:00am PST
    Milan Oljaca
    @moljacq

    Edge WG Meeting: Wed Jun 5, 2019 at 8:00am PST

    Agenda

    • "Edge scope and profile definition" document review.
      • @lyd911, could you share document link before the meeting?
    Yedong Liu
    @lyd911
    @moljacq posted in the new pr
    Milan Oljaca
    @moljacq
    Thanks @lyd911 . Here is a link to PR : https://github.com/onnx/working-groups/pull/6/
    Milan Oljaca
    @moljacq
    Jun 5, 2019 Meeting recording
    Milan Oljaca
    @moljacq

    Edge WG Meeting: Wed Jun 12, 2019 at 8:00am PST

    Agenda

    Ofer Rosenberg
    @OferRosenberg
    Milan Oljaca
    @moljacq
    As per meeting minutes from Jun12 meeting, we will have a meeting next week. Here is invite.

    Edge WG Meeting: Wed Jun 19, 2019 at 8:00am PST

    Agenda

    Yedong Liu
    @lyd911
    @OferRosenberg Hi, Ofer, can you comment on the PR based on last meeting? Thanks
    Milan Oljaca
    @moljacq
    Milan Oljaca
    @moljacq
    As discussed in meeting, here is a link to doc with drawings for edge scope
    Milan Oljaca
    @moljacq

    Edge WG Meeting: Wed Jun 26, 2019 at 8:00am PST

    Join Zoom Meeting

    Agenda

    • Finalize "Edge scope and profile definition" document review.
    Milan Oljaca
    @moljacq
    Yedong Liu
    @lyd911
    Hi all, I updated the doc with some drawings, please do the final review and comment before end of June, thanks
    @moljacq @OferRosenberg
    Milan Oljaca
    @moljacq
    @lyd911 I just merged PR. We will continue review as discussed via issue: onnx/working-groups#7
    Milan Oljaca
    @moljacq

    Edge WG Meeting: Wed Jul 10, 2019 at 8:00am PST

    Join Zoom Meeting

    Agenda

    • Review a few "prototype" profiles (main purpose is to test profile definition through attributes)
    • Profile definition template proposal: discussion
    @ssgwos, Could you please comment to onnx/working-groups#7, regarding the acceptance question I posted 10 days ago? Thanks
    Milan Oljaca
    @moljacq
    Milan Oljaca
    @moljacq
    Milan Oljaca
    @moljacq
    An update for tomorrow's Jul 17 meeting.
    Myself and @OferRosenberg cannot make it. @lyd911 and @ssgwos, considering that you are other two currently active contributors, I am proposing we cancel tomorrow's meeting and meet next week on Jul 24. Please reply ASAP.
    Yedong Liu
    @lyd911
    agreed @moljacq