Where communities thrive


  • Join over 1.5M+ people
  • Join over 100K+ communities
  • Free without limits
  • Create your own community
People
Activity
    daquexian
    @daquexian
    onnx/onnx#2049 deserves more attention than it receives now :| Even though it is hard to fix problem 4, it should be easy to upload the missing models or change the urls (problem 1).
    Wei-Sheng Chin
    @wschin
    @linkerzhang , @prasanthpul, looks like some models are missing per onnx/onnx#2049.
    Prasanth Pulavarthi
    @prasanthpul
    opset11 has not been published, so i dont think models for it should be added to the zoo. opset11 will undergo more changes before it is released
    daquexian
    @daquexian
    As a result, tools/update_doc.sh fails
    daquexian
    @daquexian
    In short, tools/update_doc.sh edits the urls to opset 11 (in cmd_tools.py), and then tries to download the wrong urls (in stat_coverage.py). The download will be skipped if there are already models of the same name on the disk. This could be the reason why the problem got ignored.
    Emad Barsoum
    @ebarsoum

    Our next SIG meeting is Wednesday Sept 11 at 9pm pacific time. Here the details:
    MS Team link:
    https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_ZTRkYWVjMTktYWZmNi00MGU5LTkwYzMtOTM3OWVkNjk0NjZm%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%2272f988bf-86f1-41af-91ab-2d7cd011db47%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%2214e9fc4b-7634-4655-891e-0464e7c185bb%22%7d

    +1 425-616-0754 United States, Seattle (Toll)
    Conference ID: 720 240 30#

    Agenda:
    1. Reflect on last workshop.
    2. Review a couple of PRs.
    3. Discuss deprecated Ops.
    Wei-Sheng Chin
    @wschin
    Could someone please take a look at onnx/onnx#2296 It's a small change.
    Emad Barsoum
    @ebarsoum
    Sorry the meeting was 9am not pm pacific time.
    Wei-Sheng Chin
    @wschin
    Please review onnx/onnx#2315 if you have time. It's a small formatting change.
    G. Ramalingam
    @gramalingam
    I am having problems trying to generate the operator documentation (running gen_doc.py). I get an error "ValueError: Unsupported ONNX attribute: name: "broadcast"". I remember seeing some issue or the other where someone mentioned troubles with getting attributes in python (in generating doc) and a workaround … anyone remember what this is or have any other suggestion?
    daquexian
    @daquexian
    @gramalingam onnx/onnx#2049
    It sounds like the above issue
    Wei-Sheng Chin
    @wschin
    Here is a PR for makingC in Gemm optional --- onnx/onnx#2330. Does it make sense to everyone?
    Wei-Sheng Chin
    @wschin
    onnx/onnx#2343 needs some attention. Please review it if you have time.
    Ryan Loney
    @ryan-nervana

    This is an announcement from the ONNX Foundation Working Group. We have created a poll to collect preferences from the ONNX community on what non-profit foundation we should join.

    Please make your voice heard by voting here: https://forms.gle/z4zEs2MGcQiV6tar9

    The options are Linux Foundation, Apache or Eclipse. Our selection and interview process is shared in the link above.

    Thank you,

    Jim Spohrer (IBM) and Ryan Loney (Intel)
    Co-chairs, ONNX Foundation WG

    goldgeisser
    @goldgeisser
    I have uploaded onnx/onnx#2366 with the proposal of "Support static shapes for operators with dynamically shaped output."
    Emad Barsoum
    @ebarsoum
    Our next operator SIG meeting will be in Wednesday October 2 at 9am pacific time.
    And the phone number:
    +1 425-616-0754 United States, Seattle (Toll)
    Conference ID: 908 111 365#
    We will discuss, the following:
    1. Review deprecated document proposal (will share it once the draft is ready).
    2. Review dynamic shape.
    Emad Barsoum
    @ebarsoum
    Shinichiro Hamaji
    @shinh
    Could someone review/approve this? onnx/onnx#2328
    Emad Barsoum
    @ebarsoum
    Emad Barsoum
    @ebarsoum
    Our next operator SIG meeting will be in Wednesday October 23 at 9am pacific time.
    And here the phone number:
    +1 425-616-0754 United States, Seattle (Toll)
    Conference ID: 291 475 451#
    Prasanth Pulavarthi
    @prasanthpul
    The next ONNX Community Workshop will be held on November 18 in Shanghai! If you are using ONNX in your services and applications, building software or hardware that supports ONNX, or contributing to ONNX, you should attend! This is a great opportunity to meet with and hear from people working with ONNX from many companies. You’ll also have opportunities to participate in technical breakout sessions. Due to limited space, please submit a proposal for a short talk if you would like to attend.
    Ryan Loney
    @ryan-nervana
    The ONNX Foundation WG put together a whitepaper for members of the ONNX community who would like to better understand the reasons for establishing a non-profit, vendor-neutral legal entity. You can read it here: https://github.com/onnx/working-groups/blob/master/foundation/whitepaper.md - any feedback is welcome. We are still collecting input through our poll and gitter.im/foundation channel.
    Ofer Rosenberg
    @OferRosenberg
    Any update on dynamic shapes document ?
    Emad Barsoum
    @ebarsoum
    @OferRosenberg Leo is in a conference, we expect the document by the end of this week. We will discuss it next meeting.
    Thanks everyone who attended today meeting, here the meeting note: https://github.com/onnx/sigs/blob/master/operators/meetings/008-20191023.md
    Ofer Rosenberg
    @OferRosenberg

    @OferRosenberg Leo is in a conference, we expect the document by the end of this week. We will discuss it next meeting.

    Thanks.

    Emad Barsoum
    @ebarsoum
    Our next SIG meeting is Wednesday November 6 from 9am to 10am.
    Agenda:
    1. Review dynamic shape.
    2. Close on deprecated document proposal.
    Emad Barsoum
    @ebarsoum
    Please read it before the meeting tomorrow and add your comment.
    Emad Barsoum
    @ebarsoum
    Thanks everyone who attended today meeting, here the meeting notes: https://github.com/onnx/sigs/blob/master/operators/meetings/009-20191106.md
    Emad Barsoum
    @ebarsoum
    Our next SIG meeting is Wednesday December 4 from 9am to 10am.
    +1 425-616-0754 United States, Seattle (Toll)
    Conference ID: 472 376 297#
    Emad Barsoum
    @ebarsoum
    Here the PR for the remove operator requirement: onnx/onnx#2486
    Emad Barsoum
    @ebarsoum
    Thanks everyone who attended our December 4 SIG meeting, here the meeting notes and action items: https://github.com/onnx/sigs/blob/master/operators/meetings/010-20191204.md
    Next meeting will be in January.
    Wei-Sheng Chin
    @wschin
    Hello, if you have time, please take a look onnx/onnx#2314 and tell us if anything you want us to fix. Thanks a lot!