These are chat archives for opal/opal
hey everyone, i was using 0.7.1 on a project of mine and it looks like something went wrong with loading some files. i was attempting to load files in the following way (which was working fine when i used 0.6.3):
require './file1' require './file2' require './file3'
i got an error that said:
Error: Opal::Builder::MissingRequire: A file required by "main" wasn't found. and then it had a bunch of other information after it that said where it was getting messed up in requiring the files. i scratched my head for a bit after i saw this and then i decided to switch back to 0.6.3 and the error disappeared. i figured i should let you folks know about this in case someone accidentally broke something in 0.7.1