These are chat archives for pozadi/kefir
Good morning! Regarding the library choice between Kefir/Bacon, I think it would make sense for me+@pozadi to work together on some kind of objective comparison between the libs, maybe including RxJs too. Not as a pissing contest but to make it easier for users to pick the right tool based on actual data. My current understanding is
1) Kefir has demonstratably better performance
2) API's are pretty equal, but I haven't compared thoroughly
3) More plugins/integrations available for Bacon, I guess.
4) Only Bacon has glitch prevention (see http://baconjs.blogspot.fi/2013/12/baconjs-070-is-out.html)
5) Bacon is more used in the community/industry and is thus more "field-tested".
I'm not saying that points 3,5 imply that Bacon is any better, just that to some users this is an important criterion when choosing libs. What do you think?
runTillcall actually hangs the process:
repeatis performed once, but
takeWhilenever ends. Is there my fault in the code or I got something wrong or…?