Free Code Camp Seoul
Weekly UI Challenges – 5th Edition!
Over the course of the coming weeks, you’ll design several user interface elements for mobile and web. This project was built to provide a fun way to improve your skills as a developer and get feedback from others who are in the same boat.
How this will work:
- Every Monday we'll give you an element to design for the next FCC meeting
- Some prompts will be intentionally high-level, so it's up to you to interpret how to design/develop it (i.e. mobile vs web, full page vs one component, etc)
- Provide feedback to others who are doing the challenge during the FCC meeting
- Post your challenge on CODEPEN.IO with the hashtag #FCCGLOBAL. You can also add it to your website/portfolio
- Post your challenge on the FCC Seoul Facebook Page.
- Become a better developer over the course of a few weeks :)
For this 5th edition, you will choose between
- A Quote
- A Social Sharing
- A Header Navigation
If you don't feel inspired to do this week's UI, you can still do the previous ones!
- Week 1 -> Above the fold Landing Page | 404 Page
- Week 2 -> Sign-Up Form | User Profile | Music or Audio Player
- Week 3 -> Boarding Pass | Food/Drink Menu | Leaderboard
- Week 4 -> Calendar | Special Offer | Dropdown Menu
Lists of tools you can use for this challenge
- Bootstrap/Foundation/Skeleton/Material Design/Bulma...
- And most importantly Google! =D
Be creative and keep on coding!