njtierney.comon the right?
Hi, there, may I ask a help related to the deployment of my website(/Users/administrator/Documents/liechi) from repo(https://github.com/rbind/liechi).
I wrote a blog in RStudio and using blogdown and pushed it to my above mentioned repo for autopublishing through netlify. But the email from netify said that my recent builds had failed. I checked the repo, and found the blog was pushed to the folder under the repo correctly.
The error message said:
failed during stage 'preparing repo': git ref refs/heads/master does not exist
I checked my .git files and I could see the "HEAD" there.
I checked the deploy logs and found this：
2:20:36 PM: Build ready to start
2:20:37 PM: build-image version: 42bca793ccd33055023c56c4ca8510463a56d317
2:20:37 PM: buildbot version: 15854c92f1b74f9c77ad951b5536193c76eff25e
2:20:37 PM: Fetching cached dependencies
2:20:38 PM: Failed to fetch cache, continuing with build
2:20:38 PM: Starting to prepare the repo for build
2:20:38 PM: git ref refs/heads/master does not exist or you do not have permission
2:20:38 PM: Failing build: Failed to prepare repo
2:20:38 PM: failed during stage 'preparing repo': git ref refs/heads/master does not exist
2:20:38 PM: Finished processing build request in 774.672806ms
I used hugo 0.19 to build my site before. When I found this building failure, I updated the hugo to 0.50, because some google search suggested the older version of hugo was not supported.
But it did not solve the problem. It has been quite a while since the last time I wrote blogs, so maybe something has changed? Is there any idea?
BTW, I did not use hashtags in my posts, so the issue seemed to be different from that of issue #195.
Hi everyone. I am using blogdown for my site for a while now and i love it. However on my latest post, i tried to serve_site() locallyand got a strange error message, i could not resolve. Tried to reinstall blogdown and other pkgs, like xfun butnothing. The error msg is as follows:
Error in get(name, envir = asNamespace(pkg), inherits = FALSE) :
object 'sans_ext' not found
Anyone hasideahow i could resolve this issue? Thanks in advance!
* knitting content/en/2019-04-28-a-test-post.Rmd Error in get(name, envir = asNamespace(pkg), inherits = FALSE) : object 'sans_ext' not found Calls: local ... eval.parent -> eval -> eval -> eval -> eval -> ::: -> get Execution halted Error in build_one(unlist(files[i, ])) : Failed to compile content/en/2019-04-28-a-test-post.Rmd to content/en/2019-04-28-a-test-post.md Execution halted Error in run_script("R/build.R", as.character(local)) : Failed to run R/build.R
> blogdown:::serve_site() * knitting content/cn/2019-04-29-a-second-test.Rmd Error in get(name, envir = asNamespace(pkg), inherits = FALSE) : object 'sans_ext' not found Calls: local ... eval.parent -> eval -> eval -> eval -> eval -> ::: -> get Execution halted Error in build_one(unlist(files[i, ])) : Failed to compile content/cn/2019-04-29-a-second-test.Rmd to content/cn/2019-04-29-a-second-test.md Execution halted Error in run_script("R/build.R", as.character(local)) : Failed to run R/build.R
This is my sessionInf:
> sessionInfo() R version 3.6.0 (2019-04-26) Platform: x86_64-apple-darwin15.6.0 (64-bit) Running under: macOS Sierra 10.12.6 Matrix products: default BLAS: /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib LAPACK: /Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/3.6/Resources/lib/libRlapack.dylib locale:  en_US.UTF-8/en_US.UTF-8/en_US.UTF-8/C/en_US.UTF-8/en_US.UTF-8
I used rmd file for some posts two years ago, and it worked well, but most of the time I used md format for blogging. Recently I hoped to make some statistics learning notes with rmd, and met this issue.
sans_ext()was changed from
xfun, and the
blogdown:::writeUTF8()were changed to
xfun:::write_utf8(). These changes affected
R/build_one.R, instead of
R/build.R, so the rmd files were not knitted.