These are chat archives for reactioncommerce/reaction

Feb 2015
Everest Liu
@evliu
Feb 04 2015 01:08
sooo, question about the reaction-paypal: when i’m logged in with a customer account, in the console, I can do ReactionCore.Collections.Packages.find().fetch(), and in the reaction-paypal package, i can see the paypal secret… shouldn’t that be server-side only?
let me double check that i don’t have autopublish on… yep, autopublish isn’t in meteor list
Everest Liu
@evliu
Feb 04 2015 01:22
actually, shows even when i’m not logged in at all
made issue reactioncommerce/reaction#308
Aaron Judd
@aaronjudd
Feb 04 2015 02:11
@evliu commented on the issue
Everest Liu
@evliu
Feb 04 2015 02:18
alright. definitely gotta move that stuff to the server folder somehow; do we really want the client to know about what packages are included? If we do, we can make a service that can pass just the info they should have access to and nothing more, but maybe not give them access to the actual collection
Everest Liu
@evliu
Feb 04 2015 02:24
is it safe that the payment packages attach their payment methods to the Meteor object rather than placed in Meteor.methods?
Aaron Judd
@aaronjudd
Feb 04 2015 02:53
@evliu let’s discuss in the github issue. This is something I was aware of and wanted to refactor, maybe we can hash out a good strategy before I start working on that (it’s essentially still part of package/registry/payment/shipping refactor)
Everest Liu
@evliu
Feb 04 2015 02:55
👍
Everest Liu
@evliu
Feb 04 2015 04:10
i realize i forgot to click “Comment”, so it’s been a draft for a few hours, haha
Nikhil Daga
@nikhildaga
Feb 04 2015 17:13
Hi
UX wise
The cursor should turn into hand on all links. Otherwise, its very difficult to know which part are clickable and which aren't
Should I open an issue regarding this?
Ben Stocks
@bstocks
Feb 04 2015 17:22
Hi @nikhildaga, agreed about the pointer cursor. The places I was aware of where this was missed were resolved in this commit (reactioncommerce/reaction-core@6b21d1f). If there are additional cases where you are seeing this behavior, then yeah please open an issue. Thanks!
Nikhil Daga
@nikhildaga
Feb 04 2015 17:27
@bstocks : Thanks. One place where I notice it is , in the dashboard section on plus sign. I will create an issue.