These are chat archives for reactioncommerce/reaction

Mar 2015
Bogi
@boboci9
Mar 19 2015 13:39
Hi Aaron, could you tell me what could be the reason of my packages starting to multiply, I for now have 13 packages for reaction-shipping for the same shopId and several for reaction-paypal as well my checkout page looks like a mess :( and not sure where I should debug this, I know they are created with the fixtures but not sure why they multiply on the way?
Bogi
@boboci9
Mar 19 2015 14:24
I think it is because the ReactionCore.Collections.Account.insert crashes the app, any ideas how I could create new Accounts? I need to create them in case the user buys products from multiple shops after checkout I have to create one for every shop.
Vlatko Koudela
@vkoudela
Mar 19 2015 14:33
I also noticed that packages are multiplying, but so far I'm using meteor reset until i find the real cause or any other solution
Aaron Judd
@aaronjudd
Mar 19 2015 14:53
I haven’t seen that - but it makes sense - I’m running loadSettings on each reload/restart -> If I had to guess, that’s where new functionality was introduced that could cause this
you could try debugging in fixtures.coffee to see if you can fix
I’ll be wrapping up the new Accounts feature over the next hours/today - > I’ll take a look at it as well, see if I can replicate
(also you might want to test my ‘fixes' branch, just to see if it’s comething I took care of already) - although doesn’t ring a bell
Bogi
@boboci9
Mar 19 2015 15:40
I am debugging it but it stopped when I took out the Accounts. insert so it's possible that was causing the crash
I'm not sure why I can't insert any documents into the Accounts yet but hopefully it will work once you have added the fixes
Aaron Judd
@aaronjudd
Mar 19 2015 15:45
ok, well I’ve got a pretty extensive update coming, just debugging various forms now (also updated meteor, autoform)..