These are chat archives for reactioncommerce/reaction

Apr 2015
Goutham Veeramachaneni
@gouthamve
Apr 15 2015 05:11
Do you have any ideas as to how we can refactor workflow state machine for #278 ?
Bogi
@boboci9
Apr 15 2015 10:17
Is there a way to restrict a package's access to the admin? I know it seems an strange request but in our the multi vendor hierarchy we have a super admin which has some setup packages other admins shouldn't have
Goutham Veeramachaneni
@gouthamve
Apr 15 2015 10:20
+1 for that functionality. @boboci9
Bogi
@boboci9
Apr 15 2015 10:22
I am experimenting with the register.coffee's permission array but as I read admins have full permissions no matter this setup
Goutham Veeramachaneni
@gouthamve
Apr 15 2015 10:22
I think you should open an issue for it. It makes sense. Also each admin (shop) should have his own set of apps.
Bogi
@boboci9
Apr 15 2015 10:24
Ok thanks, I will open an issue, I was just curious if there are any ideas or quick fixes I don't know about #369
Goutham Veeramachaneni
@gouthamve
Apr 15 2015 10:28
I havent looked into multi vendor implementation yet, but if I add a package, everyone will get it?
Bogi
@boboci9
Apr 15 2015 10:43
I will depend on how you add it, what you put in the register.coffee
Goutham Veeramachaneni
@gouthamve
Apr 15 2015 22:38
Does Blaze.saveAsPDF support bootstrap? If yes what would be the screen size? I spent the last hour updating the invoice to find the layout gone haywire in the PDF!
Goutham Veeramachaneni
@gouthamve
Apr 15 2015 22:50
Damn, I now tried it with all the sizes, xs, sm, md, lg. And the pdf is not matching the rendered template (I checked with dif. browser window sizes). I know #307 is tracking this but is there any way I can get a good rendering in a downloadable format (any format) @aaronjudd?
Aaron Judd
@aaronjudd
Apr 15 2015 22:52
@Gouthamve we’ve tried a variety of formats / libraries and so far they all, fall short
I Blaze.saveAsPDF might only be good with inline CSS. I got it to at least just print without being a giant mess, but didn’t dig deep into it - as I don’t think it’s a tolerable solution in the long run
I’m open to making any idea work - it’s frustrating that the things from 1999 are still the hardest today (paypal, PDF’s)
Goutham Veeramachaneni
@gouthamve
Apr 15 2015 22:59
Hmm, I will look into some other ways to implement this without external dependencies.
Goutham Veeramachaneni
@gouthamve
Apr 15 2015 23:20
I think I know why it is not working. Bootstrap is not loaded when we do Blaze.toHTMLwithData
Also we cannot deliver anything from cdn for jspdf
So we need to have bootstrap on local which is stylesheet linked in the template to be rendered to pdf