These are chat archives for reactioncommerce/reaction

Sep 2015
S Tunji Turner
@stunjiturner
Sep 24 2015 02:21
This message was deleted
This message was deleted
This message was deleted
Bogi
@boboci9
Sep 24 2015 11:24

Hi, I am having issues with the meteor update, I pulled the new version of the RC and the addAssets is not working with the old version and when I try meteor update I get

meteor update
Update to release METEOR@1.2.0.1 is impossible:
While selecting package versions:
error: Conflict: Constraint less@1.0.14 is not satisfied by less 2.5.0_2.

Can anyone help me out what to do, I tried everything already ?

Goutham Veeramachaneni
@gouthamve
Sep 24 2015 11:48
@boboci9 Some package is still using Meteor@1.0 Just go to that package and change it to Meteor@1.2 and it should work.
Bogi
@boboci9
Sep 24 2015 11:58
every package that I have in my packages folder is using Meteor@1.2 already :(
Bogi
@boboci9
Sep 24 2015 12:09
but it's working with a completely new RC version so it has to be in my version somewhere, thanks
Bogi
@boboci9
Sep 24 2015 13:57
Does anyone know a better way to rewrite in a separate package the index route? I want to use a different template for the homepage but I wanted to find a better way than to overwrite the products template, I wanted to leave this as a last resort.
Tom De Caluwé
@tdecaluwe
Sep 24 2015 14:32
On a related note, I replaced reaction coreLayout template in a package using aldeed's template extension, but this doesn't seem to work anymore after merging the one-two branches.
Goutham Veeramachaneni
@gouthamve
Sep 24 2015 15:30
@aaronjudd could you publish https://github.com/reactioncommerce/reaction-analytics-libs 1.1.0 to atmosphere?
Goutham Veeramachaneni
@gouthamve
Sep 24 2015 15:35
I would go with the second approach, though. Overriding/remove-recreate over the onBeforeRun
Bogi
@boboci9
Sep 24 2015 15:42
thanks @Gouthamve finally I used the Router.routes['index'].options.template = "homepage"; override in my startup, but I was just wondering if there is any other "nicer" way to implement this
Goutham Veeramachaneni
@gouthamve
Sep 24 2015 15:46
Nothing that is part of the official api, unfortunately :(
hrath2015
@hrath2015
Sep 24 2015 18:43
How to recover from the error ACK Failure: Payment has already been made for this InvoiceID Not allowing me to proceed with Order Submission.
I tested this scenario on a very slow connection.
Vlatko Koudela
@vkoudela
Sep 24 2015 18:49
try to empty your Cart collection
Bryan Wu
@cooloney
Sep 24 2015 19:46
Hello, If I have 2 reaction sites which have different URL, different local database, but we want to share the User account information between these 2 sites.
is that possible? like SSO, single sign on
can these 2 share a User collection in a shared MongoDB
Mike Murray
@mikemurray
Sep 24 2015 19:48
The new meteor Accounts(multi-server) might help. http://docs.meteor.com/#/full/advanced_accounts_api
Bryan Wu
@cooloney
Sep 24 2015 19:53
@mikemurray cool, I'm reading that. but still don't find any example to try it. anyway thanks!