These are chat archives for reactioncommerce/reaction

Oct 2015
jsooriah
@jsooriah
Oct 06 2015 12:00
@saralouhicks @aaronjudd Hello Guys, thanks for your feedback. Can you please send me details on partnership opportunities @ joel.sooriah@gmail.com . Thanks a lot guys! First shop to be up and running mid-november :-)
Spencer Norman
@spencern
Oct 06 2015 16:33
Are refunds and/or cancelled orders scheduled for any of these upcoming updates?
Spencer Norman
@spencern
Oct 06 2015 16:41
Also, did 1.2 alleviate any of the pain points associated with creating a different theme? (e.g. Sass/Less compilation in packages)
Bryan Wu
@cooloney
Oct 06 2015 17:11
@aaronjudd will beta 0.9 release today?
Mike Murray
@mikemurray
Oct 06 2015 17:12

@spencern I have to do some more testing with the new css build stuff in 1.2 inside of reaction. I want to take the approach of not having a main.less file with all of the imports stuffed in it, and start including variables / mixins as needed per less/sass file. Maybe move variables and mixins and other reusable / default base theme things to package and you can use it or not.

Also probably get rid of reaction-bootstrap-theme custom build system since you should be able to import and override what ever styles you want at app level, and also use cross-package imports to get the variables you need to do so.

But this is all theroy until I get into that.

Bryan Wu
@cooloney
Oct 06 2015 17:17
@mikemurray will beta 0.9 release today?
Mike Murray
@mikemurray
Oct 06 2015 17:23
@aaronjudd says we'll deffinately push something
Bryan Wu
@cooloney
Oct 06 2015 17:25
thanks guys
perpi
@perpi
Oct 06 2015 19:06
Tuesday is our absolute deadline. Perhaps before then.
I’m really trying to get everything converted to ES6...
We hope to see it this week (:
sabitertan
@sabitertan
Oct 06 2015 19:48
Link shows http://i18next.com/ but try to access https://i18next.com/
Thanks for the great work by the way :)
Spencer Norman
@spencern
Oct 06 2015 19:55
@mikemurray good to hear about the custom build system. Will be nice to just import and override. I like the idea of moving defaults out to a package that is optional or can be modified.
Bug or feature? when I have something in a cart, and I register an account. It clears my cart. It seems like this cart should be passed to the newly created user, but perhaps I’m misunderstanding the implications of that
Mike Murray
@mikemurray
Oct 06 2015 20:09
Bug. it should be passed to the user
@sabitertan http://i18next.com/ is the correct one. Thanks for the catch
Spencer Norman
@spencern
Oct 06 2015 20:17
Should I file a report or is this one known?
Mike Murray
@mikemurray
Oct 06 2015 20:28
just fixed in the docs
might still be cached for a lil while
uh... hmm @spencern yea file a bug
I was thinking about something else
Bryan Wu
@cooloney
Oct 06 2015 20:47
@mikemurray i met a bug when I add a tag, it's a 0.7 release
Exception while invoking method 'updateProductTags' Error: Match error: Failed Match.OneOf or Match.Optional validation
    at checkSubtree (packages/check/match.js:244:1)
    at check (packages/check/match.js:32:1)
    at [object Object].Meteor.methods.updateProductTags (packages/reactioncommerce:core/server/methods/products.js:493:1)
    at packages/check/match.js:109:1
    at [object Object]._.extend.withValue (packages/meteor/dynamics_nodejs.js:56:1)
    at Object.Match._failIfArgumentsAreNotAllChecked (packages/check/match.js:108:1)
    at maybeAuditArgumentChecks (packages/ddp/livedata_server.js:1614:1)
    at packages/ddp/livedata_server.js:648:1
    at [object Object]._.extend.withValue (packages/meteor/dynamics_nodejs.js:56:1)
    at packages/ddp/livedata_server.js:647:1
Sanitized and reported to the client as: Match failed [400]
I recall it's a known issue, right?
or it's fixed in latest code.