These are chat archives for reactioncommerce/reaction

Oct 2015
Spencer Norman
@spencern
Oct 27 2015 00:14
Cool. That will work, just will require package authors to keep up w/ changes in core templates.
I’ve also started to think about how this will be affected by different themes in the future as well, will probably have to have a better system for this before we can expect packages that have template needs work with a variety of themes, but that’s another conversation
prashanthmotifworks
@prashanthmotifworks
Oct 27 2015 06:45
@mikemurray What is the admin credentials to view admin dashboard
Spencer Norman
@spencern
Oct 27 2015 06:46
@prashanthmotifworks they are displayed in your server log when you initially start your server
newsiberian
@newsiberian
Oct 27 2015 07:17
@aaronjudd Hello, yesterday you mentioned about flowrouter. take a look on a fresh examples with auth, also the whole article about routing
newsiberian
@newsiberian
Oct 27 2015 08:27

@aaronjudd,
I'm currently digging in the productDetail routing and there is a snippet which is unnesesary, because unauthorized user never gets result from ReactionCore.Collections.Products.findOne({handle: "unvisible-product-here"}). Here is the snippet (lines: 234-241 in router.js):

if (this.ready() && product) {
        if (!product.isVisible) {
          if (!ReactionCore.hasPermission("createProduct")) {
            this.render("unauthorized");
          }
        }
        return product;
      }

Am I miss something important in understanding?
or maybe this rule for some moderators case?

Aaron Judd
@aaronjudd
Oct 27 2015 14:09
have you published a product, then viewed it as a guest, then while viewing that product, unpublished it as admin? is the guest view reactive? off the top of my head, I think that’s what I think we’re trying to catch, but it could be that the publication has changed since that route was written
newsiberian
@newsiberian
Oct 27 2015 14:29
@aaronjudd I did as you said. guest view is reactive) Thanks. I got it.
Owen Hoskins
@owenhoskins
Oct 27 2015 21:18
Quick question: I've been looking all over for the location of the addressBook template, where is it?
Aaron Judd
@aaronjudd
Oct 27 2015 21:19
it’s in the reaction-accounts package
Owen Hoskins