These are chat archives for reactioncommerce/reaction

Dec 2015
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Dec 09 2015 00:45
Anybody who has had issues with Paypal may want to check out the latest version of that package (on development). I added the backend hooks for capture/refund for Paypal Express as well as some code cleanup.
newsiberian
@newsiberian
Dec 09 2015 06:08
@aaronjudd hello, I have a small question about accounts. recently I've plugged reaction-accounts to my app, and now I have anonymous user always logged in. Even if I logout, anonymous log in in a second. I understand whats going on, but can't find a place where you reassignment login form behavior to ignore anonymous. Maybe you could remember where is this happens?
newsiberian
@newsiberian
Dec 09 2015 08:09
I found the answer to my question.
David Spencer
@pomaking
Dec 09 2015 16:02
Wondering if anyone could tell me whether the multi-vendor code was already working on the dev package. Been a while since we've looked at it...thanks.
Owen Hoskins
@owenhoskins
Dec 09 2015 19:17
Hey all. I am looking into the reaction-stripe package as I am planning on extending it to support Stripe Connect. I've used Stripe.js to create Tokens for card details in the past but I don't see this happening here. Is reaction-stripe expecting SSL certs?
Mike Murray
@mikemurray
Dec 09 2015 21:51

@owenhoskins I believe we're just sending the credit card info to stripe for autorization, then just getting back a transaction ID that we'll use later to capture the order. (Since we're doing it on the server already, vs making a token client side to send to a server later). We're using the Stripe NPM module.

If you want an example of how to do stripe connect, look at reaction-paypal/server/methods/express.js.

@pomaking multi-vender still not ready. The ability to make a second shop is there, but the UI goes bonkers because we're loading both shops a the same time
Israel Ortiz
@soyisraelortiz
Dec 09 2015 22:00
@zenweasel i updated my store with latest development branch, tried to complete a purchase and im getting the same error, purchase process never complete. ![notcompleting(http://s13.postimg.org/3vlr3vupj/localhost_3000_paypal_done.png)
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Dec 09 2015 23:25
@nubestra Yes, you need to approve and capture the payment in the Dashboard as you would for other payment methods.
Israel Ortiz
@soyisraelortiz
Dec 09 2015 23:52
Thank you for your help! you mean this? paypalenabled
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Dec 09 2015 23:54
No, when you click on an individual order you should see an “Approve” button in the sidebar. Click Approve and then Click “Capture Payment"
Mike Murray
@mikemurray
Dec 09 2015 23:55
@nubestra is your issue with "checkout" or with "processing payments in the orders admin" ?
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Dec 09 2015 23:56
@mikemurray The issue referenced here refers to an order still being in Pending after purchase.
@mikemurray Oh I see what I missed
Israel Ortiz
@soyisraelortiz
Dec 09 2015 23:58
"checkout" when customer checkout, paypal is shown to customer, when customer log in to paypal and accept the credit card, reaction show the loader gif forever and order never get to backend of admin, there are no new orders in the orders dashboard to be accepted
Brent Hoover