These are chat archives for reactioncommerce/reaction

Dec 2015
newsiberian
@newsiberian
Dec 14 2015 08:05
@aaronjudd, I have a question about ongo:security I've put security.js into accounts package with code you described, I've added roles and ongo:security as deps in accounts/package.js, but I can't get this work. in call stack collection2 runs right after accounts/addressBookAdd's update without any checks. Any idea why I can't make ongo:security works? I've put it inside accounts package because accounts collection is undefined inside core/security.js
Aaron Judd
@aaronjudd
Dec 14 2015 08:26
@newsiberian can you pull the latest (reaction pull) - I’ve merged a big patch in, that includes some added security definitions, that you’ll want to look at. I’ve moved the stack around a little as well, mostly to help with testing - but I also resolved similar load order issues
newsiberian
@newsiberian
Dec 14 2015 08:38
Thanks, you already did this changes. We can add destructuring to security.js to collections to make file shorter)
newsiberian
@newsiberian
Dec 14 2015 08:50
Unfortunately, the same result. call stack accounts/addressBookAdd -> collection2 -> collection with uncommented rule for Accounts in security.js lines 177-180
Aaron Judd
@aaronjudd
Dec 14 2015 09:09
I’ll look into it tomorrow, and your PRs. done for today. -> one last thought -> you’re checking the db server side, or client for changes?(and every user is always going to be able to update their own records per that rule)
pixelpunch
@pixelpunch
Dec 14 2015 11:59
I am testing theme customisation, but coming up again and again with this error message - bold"client/themes/bootstrap/custom.reaction.less:2931: .ltr is undefined" bold- I tried importing themes with an http call from bootswatch and also by creating my own custom directory and using a custom .less file. But no luck - where else do I find more information?
rkhunter
@rkhunter
Dec 14 2015 12:21
Hi guys
I need to make a Bulgarian translation
What is a way to do it?
newsiberian
@newsiberian
Dec 14 2015 12:56
@aaronjudd It is not clear to me what you are asking for) if you asked about addressBook methods, they are all runs from server side. I suspect that ongo:security is not working at all right now...
@rkhunter hi, you need to read Fixture Data part
rkhunter
@rkhunter
Dec 14 2015 12:58
newsiberian: where can I locate original strings to translate as list?
rkhunter
@rkhunter
Dec 14 2015 13:06
newsiberian: thanks
Bogi
@boboci9
Dec 14 2015 14:01
Hi, anyone having any issues with the meteor --settings settings/<your-settings>.json I try this after reset but the reaction data is not taken into account REACTION_USER/AUTH/EMAIL but it will generate a random email like with the regular meteor command?
hsduk
@hsduk
Dec 14 2015 14:34
@boboci9 works for me, modifying dev.settings.json and running meteor --settings settings/dev.settings.json
Bogi
@boboci9
Dec 14 2015 14:35
yes after the initial setup I can take the arguments from the file, like modifying the debug level is working now, but it won't take the info when first running meteor, like admin email
pixelpunch
@pixelpunch
Dec 14 2015 14:48
Any idea why I am getting this client/themes/bootstrap/custom.reaction.less:2931: .ltr is undefined when I try to use @import "http://bootswatch/paper/bootswatch.less"for testing alternate themes?
newsiberian
@newsiberian
Dec 14 2015 15:54
@mikemurray, hello, I have a question for you about address1 and address2 fields. Could you explain why such form is used? I little bit confused because I don't understand what to put in address2.

also, you are using address tags for address in addressBookGrid. Please, look at this spec. It says:

The address element must not be used to represent arbitrary addresses (e.g. postal addresses), unless those addresses are in fact the relevant contact information. (The p element is the appropriate element for marking up postal addresses in general.)

rkhunter
@rkhunter
Dec 14 2015 16:39
I am experiencing a weird issue
the core settings show as "No controls for this view."
Mike Murray
@mikemurray
Dec 14 2015 17:34
@newsiberian We usually use the address1 field for the steet address 1234 Smething Drive and address 2 for things like the unit code like Apt. #123. Address 2 is optional, but we have it just incase someone wants to split their address like that. You could just do 1234 Somthing Drive Apt. #414 in address 1.
Mike Murray
@mikemurray
Dec 14 2015 17:54

@newsiberian as for the second part to your question. You're right; the <address> element isn't meant for postal addresses.

We should use a <p> tag instead, or go with the hcard format: http://microformats.org/wiki/hcard

newsiberian