These are chat archives for reactioncommerce/reaction

Feb 2016
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Feb 10 2016 00:18
@johannes-scharlach (or anybody else). If somebody is looking for a good bug to fix that should be pretty straight-ahead I just opened a ticket reactioncommerce/reaction#766. It should be a pretty simple fix (redirect to home page on signout instead of returning to profile page).
If you are interested in taking it on please comment on it, otherwise one of us will probably take it
kzhilton
@kzhilton
Feb 10 2016 00:45
Thanks @TwixtedChaox that's awesome! Thank you.
If anyone else has a Reaction Commerce website they wouldn't mind showing me (doesn't have to be completed by ANY MEANS) please let me know. I just want to see what t looks like and the DEMO site isn't enough. It really doesn't have to be done. Thank you all!!!!!!
Spencer Norman
@spencern
Feb 10 2016 00:47
hi @kzhilton, i’ve got a site that we are currently using in production that i’d be happy to show you privately (google hangouts screen share or something)
Johannes Scharlach
@johannes-scharlach
Feb 10 2016 10:08
@zenweasel I'm having a hard time reproducing the error. Which branch is it on?
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Feb 10 2016 10:08
@johannes-scharlach development
Johannes Scharlach
@johannes-scharlach
Feb 10 2016 10:09
@zenweasel makes sense... I was checking out the v0.12 branch...
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Feb 10 2016 10:09
Let me double-check it right now
I just reproduced it right now
It might not be worth fixing if it already got fixed in v12
there is also reactioncommerce/reaction#767
Johannes Scharlach
@johannes-scharlach
Feb 10 2016 10:12
yeah... but there is no way to tell right now, as development is ahead of v0.12
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Feb 10 2016 10:13
well technically it’s behind, development is at 0.11.1
The problem is that if the bug is relatively simple we will just go ahead and fix it ourselves, not wanting to leave bugs just hanging around
Just based on what the error is I think #767 should be a simple fix, but you never know
I was thinking you were looking for something more on the UI side of things
Johannes Scharlach
@johannes-scharlach
Feb 10 2016 10:43
@zenweasel I just submitted the fix for #766, thanks for pointing it out to me. Maybe I have time later on to check out #767...
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Feb 10 2016 10:44
Ok, we review PR’s on Monday afternoon so you can expect we should roll it in then.
Thanks for the PR. :)