These are chat archives for reactioncommerce/reaction

Apr 2016
xiaoc li
@brianxcli
Apr 16 2016 02:35
This message was deleted
Login as a guest and refresh the page, the "Guest" name becomes undefined.
I downloaded a new project and it still has the problem
The same problem in profile page
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Apr 16 2016 02:38
Let me see if I can replicate it here
I’m not sure what “Login as Guest” means. Do you mean create a new account?
xiaoc li
@brianxcli
Apr 16 2016 02:40
Yes, register a new account
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Apr 16 2016 02:40
kk
Yep, I see the same thing
xiaoc li
@brianxcli
Apr 16 2016 02:42
And the problem comes from i18n
blob
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Apr 16 2016 02:43
Hmmmm
I don’t see that value defined in the translations file, although it seems like it should fall back to Guest like it does at first
xiaoc li
@brianxcli
Apr 16 2016 02:45
The user objects are the same, but it returns undefined after refreshing the page
And I am not sure why it works for the admin
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Apr 16 2016 02:46
Actually it is defined in the translation file
so it reaches that branch in the logic, but that value is just undefined?
xiaoc li
@brianxcli
Apr 16 2016 02:48
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Apr 16 2016 02:49
I’m not seeing it get there
xiaoc li
@brianxcli
Apr 16 2016 02:50
I printed user and guest users don't have user.profile
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Apr 16 2016 02:56
Ok, yeah. I see it now
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Apr 16 2016 03:02
Seems like there are two errors there, not showing the “Guest” name, but also not showing the real username when it exists
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Apr 16 2016 03:12
I’ll have to poke around more to see what’s happening there. In the meantime I created this issue: reactioncommerce/reaction#973
xiaoc li
@brianxcli
Apr 16 2016 03:12
@zenweasel thanks!
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Apr 16 2016 03:13
Looks like the username field in Mongo is not being added when a user registers.
Lukas Sägesser
@ScyDev
Apr 16 2016 10:17
@zenweasel I have no reaction.json. Would that be in the /settings folder? All I have is dev.settings.json with:
{
  "isDebug": "info",
  "public": {}
}
nawalkishore1976
@nawalkishore1976
Apr 16 2016 13:20
I am trying to run the latest build on windows platform. The application is build and running but the browser doesn't display any page. There are console errors.
Uncaught Error: Cannot find module 'bunyan-format/package.json'
reactioncommerce_reaction-collections.js:31 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'bunyan' of undefined
reactioncommerce_reaction-email-templates.js:10 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'ReactionSubscriptions' of undefined
reactioncommerce_core.js:35 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'bunyan' of undefined
reactioncommerce_reaction-catalog.js:24 Un
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'ReactionImport' of undefined
reactioncommerce_reaction-auth-net.js:32 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'ReactionImport' of undefined
reactioncommerce_reaction-braintree.js:31 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'ReactionImport' of undefined
reactioncommerce_reaction-sample-data.js:8 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'ReactionImport' of undefined
global-imports.js:8 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'ReactionImport' of undefined
app.js:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: meteorInstall is not defined
router.js:296There is no route for the path: /
Maged Eladawy
@meladawy
Apr 16 2016 14:02
Hey All, I tried to add my custom i18n files in private/data/i18n/en.json in a custom package
but it doesn't be loaded
even when i remove the translations collection and reload reaction...the en.json doesn't loaded
any thing should i do to add my own translations ?
nialexsan
@nialexsan
Apr 16 2016 16:23
@nawalkishore1976 try './reaction reset', I had the same problem when some packages hadn't been fully downloaded
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Apr 16 2016 23:52
@nawalkishore1976 You might also try running meteor update. Some people have reported that this worked for them.
@ScyDev I have a reaction.json in reaction/private/settings/ that has my Braintree auth info in it. This might be masking the error you have seeing, but in months of testing I have not seen the Braintree key just disappear.