These are chat archives for reactioncommerce/reaction

May 2016
Aleksei Mironov
@alexmironof
May 09 2016 08:09
Hi! We are working on multishop store with reaction and I have a some questions. Where I can find info about this feature? I want to aggregate everything in base shop but I have problems with shopId and ROOT_URL
Lukas Sägesser
@ScyDev
May 09 2016 14:57
Are the Jasmine and Velocity tests suited to run against a production system deployed elsewhere?
Aaron Judd
@aaronjudd
May 09 2016 16:18
@ScyDev I wouldn’t make any bets on Jasmine/Velocity just yet. Velocity is “deprecated” for Meteor 1.3, it still runs so we’re passing tests locally, but Velocity needs a special build of Meteor for CI to run (which is why all the Circle tests are timing out/failing at the moment).
we’re making progress on refactoring all the tests to the new testing structures, but might be a release or so before we get them passing in a CI env (we’re converting to modules, and will migrate tests as this is done)
as for testing against production.. velocity did make a clone of the data/etc kept it abstracted so it wouldn’t affect the primary db.. not sure how well that’s being handled in the new testing structure
@kefirchik more details… ?
Aleksei Mironov
@alexmironof
May 09 2016 19:21
@aaronjudd we want to make unlimited shops inside one reaction instance and database, but it needs huge refactor. We think getShopId needs dynamic argument like host instead of taking it from ROOT_URL
Aaron Judd
@aaronjudd
May 09 2016 19:26
simple change to client main.js I think
hrath2015
@hrath2015
May 09 2016 19:31
Getting the error when approving order. Uncaught Error: You must initialize autoNumeric('init', {options}) prior to calling the 'get' method
Mike Murray
@mikemurray
May 09 2016 19:37
@hrath2015 actually, looking into the autonumeric issues now
hrath2015
@hrath2015
May 09 2016 19:37
Here I made a change to show shopCurrency and restart.
Thanks a lot.