These are chat archives for reactioncommerce/reaction

Jul 2016
ramreddyphp39
@ramreddyphp39
Jul 08 2016 06:01
Can any one tell me current version of Reaction Commerce supports Multi shop environment..?
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Jul 08 2016 06:07
The current version “supports” multi-shop but there is no UI built for it yet
But you can see that it is built throughout the schema and the methods
ramreddyphp39
@ramreddyphp39
Jul 08 2016 06:42
Can you guide me where can i do the changes ( i.e filename ) to support Multi shop functionality in UI perspective..?
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Jul 08 2016 06:43
It depends on what sort of functionality you want. Multi-shop means a lot of different things to different people.
If you are working on the development branch you would want to start in /import/plugins/core/dashboard
If you want to do things like add/remove shops, etc. You should be able to build it into there
ramreddyphp39
@ramreddyphp39
Jul 08 2016 06:47
Now you have Provided Reaction named single shop . Now i need the Multiple shops whatever reaction shop supports all functionalities should be support for all shops by differentiating the shop ids and there should not have dependency between the other shops.
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Jul 08 2016 06:48
If you use the sample data provided, you can see that two shops are inserted into the db by default
ramreddyphp39
@ramreddyphp39
Jul 08 2016 06:58
That is i have done by importing Multiple shops with different shop ids and other respective table for a shop needed to load .like that i added 4 shops i am able to see all shops individually but not able to switch from one shop to another shop.. in UI how to switch from one shop to other shops where i have to do changes and in which file from UI side.
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Jul 08 2016 07:00
That’s the part you would need to build
ramreddyphp39
@ramreddyphp39
Jul 08 2016 07:01
Thanks for your quick reply can you guide me where can i start?
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Jul 08 2016 07:02
As I mentioned, you would want to start in the dashboard files. Probably just a simple dropdown that would switch which is the current shop would do
hrath2015
@hrath2015
Jul 08 2016 07:56
@haggarwal90 I believe u used material design theme with RC. Is there a demo site to look at? thanks
ampali
@ampali
Jul 08 2016 10:03

Hi...I am trying to follow the customization tutorial at https://github.com/reactioncommerce/reaction-docs/blob/development/developer/tutorial/customization.md

After making the register.js file changes, I am getting following error. Any inputs?

ReferenceError: ReactionCore is not defined
at meteorInstall.node_modules.meteor.liveorganic:liveorganic.server.register.js (packages/liveorganic:liveorganic/server/register.js:1:1)
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Jul 08 2016 10:15
@ampali which branch are you using?
ampali
@ampali
Jul 08 2016 10:22
master
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Jul 08 2016 10:27
Hmmm, that should work
Are you depending on the Reaction core, etc. in your packages?
ampali
@ampali
Jul 08 2016 10:29
Yes. Followed the tutorial for all dependencies. Let me review my code again.
Is your code in a public repo I could take a look at?
I think if this line is missing it would cause that error: https://github.com/zenweasel/beesknees/blob/master/package.js#L46
ampali
@ampali
Jul 08 2016 10:34
Thanks. It fixed the problem.
I am trying to create an ecommerce portal for my business using Reaction. May be come back with more questions regarding customization.
Thanks for your timely help :)
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Jul 08 2016 10:36
:+1:
Spencer Norman
@spencern
Jul 08 2016 16:50
@zenweasel @paulgrever We’re in the process of migrating to RC 0.14 and trying to figure out how the tests work. It looks like 0.14 currently still has Jasmine tests, but I thought everything was migrating to Mocha. Any pointers here?