These are chat archives for reactioncommerce/reaction

Jan 2017
Bill
@billd100
Jan 30 2017 01:12
As a test, I put reaction:latest onto a Droplet and just like in my custom build, checkoutPayment gives me the prompt 'No payment methods are configured. Configure now.' I've looked through the docs and the authnet package and can't explain this behavior. Any suggestions?
Bill
@billd100
Jan 30 2017 01:21
There is no error message either. I added some console logs to checkout/payment/method.js and locally there is a paymentMethod in Reaction.Apps but not when on the droplet.
doraeball22
@doraeball22
Jan 30 2017 11:31
how to link mongo container exist database? I run this command
docker run -itd --name Joizen --link mongo:mongo -p 5000:3000 reactioncommerce/prequel
cannot access ip-host:5000
I have name mongo containner.
doraeball22
@doraeball22
Jan 30 2017 11:39
After I run command docker-compose up -d .It create new mongo container why not use exist mongo containner
Jeremy Shimko
@jshimko
Jan 30 2017 12:15
@doraeball22 Docker Compose has no way to know you want it to use a specific container that’s already running. What if you had multiple mongo database containers on the same server? How would it know which to use? It will always create new containers that are specific to the docker-compose.yml.
In your docker run command that you tried first, that didn’t work because you linked the mongo container, but you didn’t set the MONGO_URL to connect to it. If you’re going to use separate containers, you should use Docker Compose anyway. It will be much simpler to manage.
doraeball22
@doraeball22
Jan 30 2017 12:54
this version I can not edit price of product. bug? when click edit price it link to social Message form.
Arturo
@paperbaker
Jan 30 2017 17:49
I think this is intentional behavior and that section is not related to the price.
to edit the price you would either enter it in the product details or in the variants
Bill
@billd100
Jan 30 2017 18:18
Hey everyone. When I disable example payment (which works when enabled) and add API info for Authorize.Net and/or Stripe, I get the message "No payment methods are configured." This happens with the basically untouched version of reaction that comes from running 'reaction init.'
From console.logs I added to imports/plugins/core/payments/client/checkout/payment/methods.js, no enabled apps are being returned by Reaction.Apps({ provides: "paymentMethod", enabled: true });
I'm not sure why this is happening. I'm not sure if I'm missing some configuration or making some obvious mistake somewhere. Any insight would be much appreciated, I've been trying to figure this out for awhile. I also tried enabling the auth-net plugin in it's register.js and adding API credentials in reaction.json.
Sophie He
@sophiehe
Jan 30 2017 20:11
Hi all! Join us this Thursday at 10am for the next Reaction Action livestream. As always, we'll be giving away free swag to all attendees, so be sure to RSVP here: http://meetu.ps/341FJr
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Jan 30 2017 21:57
@themalis I just tried here with my local reaction and if enabled, Stripe comes up as my payment method.
Do you have a reaction.json or some other way you are applying your settings?
Are you enabling it in the dashboard? Like this?
Cart_checkout.png
Bill
@billd100
Jan 30 2017 22:10
Hey @zenweasel, I tried enabling in the dashboard and then by modifying the reaction.json.example file (without the .example)
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Jan 30 2017 22:12
What if you look in the db, does it show enabled: true?
is the site you are working on accessible so I could look at it?
Bill
@billd100
Jan 30 2017 22:17
How can I check the database for that? And I'm putting the most recent image up again now. I took it offline but I'm seeing this issue on a local, unmodified install of Reaction
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Jan 30 2017 22:19
I just tried it in my local Reaction and I couldn’t replicate it, so I don’t think it’s a code thing. Can you try toggling it off and then on again. I think there might be a big related to the behavior of those toggle switches
You can use meteor mongo in another terminal session in the same directory to query the db
db.getCollection('Packages').find({name: "reaction-stripe”})
settings.reaction-stripe.enabled should be set to true
Bill
@billd100
Jan 30 2017 22:40
I got it to work locally by toggling the dashboard switch but not on the DO droplet which is here http://138.197.92.202/virtue/product/virtue
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Jan 30 2017 22:43
you want to send the login info to me privately?