These are chat archives for reactioncommerce/reaction

Sep 2017
CF
@ChenfengLiu
Sep 08 2017 02:50
question: how do I add a modal page to reaction? Is there a tutorial? I need a modal page for new users to create accounts or sign up for the newsletter.
shahid belal
@ConnectBelal_twitter
Sep 08 2017 06:59
please advide me I am getting this error when try to deploy
ERROR: Mongo not installed inside the container.
Rebuild with INSTALL_MONGO=true or supply a MONGO_URL environment variable
Son Tran
@sonempty
Sep 08 2017 07:15
image.png
Hi, any bro can help me pls?
patmir
@patmir
Sep 08 2017 16:58
Is it normal for reaction-cli to need 5-10 minutes to startup local server when running reaction command?
Akarshit Wal
@Akarshit
Sep 08 2017 17:13
@patmir Yes I had to wait for like >5 minutes when starting the server locally for the first time.
Spencer Norman
@spencern
Sep 08 2017 17:36
hi @Akarshit the development branch does not exist any more, which is what that /development part of that URL is referring to. Try checking out
https://docs.reactioncommerce.com/reaction-docs/marketplace/dashboard for our current feature branch or
https://docs.reactioncommerce.com/reaction-docs/master/dashboard for our latest stable release
patmir
@patmir
Sep 08 2017 18:31
@Akarshit It's not for the first time, but each and everytime. Refreshing and Restarting also takes considerable amount of time
Daniel Honig
@dhonig
Sep 08 2017 19:45
@spencern just caught up with the community call. We had started gathering requirements for a subscription billing plugin
so I'm happy to lead that now that you guys took over the wishlist plugin :)
Daniel Honig
@dhonig
Sep 08 2017 20:06
The subscription billing would take advantage of the job control library which looks like a tremendous piece of work in itself, so I'd love to play with that more
MIchael Solomon
@mikicho
Sep 08 2017 20:18
hey all
I'm new with reaction and trying to deploy my first project, I installed meteor and windows build tools as mentioned in requirements but when I'm running: reaction init I get some errors, here is the log
Spencer Norman
@spencern
Sep 08 2017 22:43
Hey @dhonig,
oweycarlos
@oweycarlos
Sep 08 2017 22:45
Hi i have one answer how i use reactioncommerce as back end?
Spencer Norman
@spencern
Sep 08 2017 22:46
Would love to have you lead an effort to build a subscription products plug-in. Seems like there's a lot of desire for that feature, so you may be able to recruit some help from some of the others here who have expressed interest in that.
Daniel Honig
@dhonig
Sep 08 2017 23:32
Cool. I have an outline already for it and ill get something going next week