These are chat archives for reactioncommerce/reaction

Oct 2017
Santiago Botta
@sgobotta
Oct 19 2017 03:04
Hello. Do native reaction components such as "NavBar" are supposed to be registered in the ComponentsTable? I'm trying to replace the original functionality of a certain Component using getRawComponent from the Components API, but the table appears to be empty. That's why I'm getting this error: Cannot read property 'rawComponent' of undefined
Does getRawComponent works for custom components only? Thanks in advance.
Tapio Seppälä
@taseppa
Oct 19 2017 13:15
I am considering using reaction but I am little concerned how it handles SEO? Can i get same level of SEO with single page application compared to 'regular' app?
Santiago Botta
@sgobotta
Oct 19 2017 13:42

Does getRawComponent works for custom components only? Thanks in advance.

Nevermind, I calling the table on core Init. No wonder why it was empty.

was*
Alihan
@mursalal
Oct 19 2017 15:11
Hello! Doesn't open this link. Why? Can someone help me? Please.
Nick Baldwin
@nbaldwin
Oct 19 2017 15:20
Where'd you find that link? Are you looking for https://docs.reactioncommerce.com/reaction-docs/master/creating-a-theme
Alihan
@mursalal
Oct 19 2017 15:27
@nbaldwin Thank you!
How change fonts or add background image etc.
?
Nick Baldwin
@nbaldwin
Oct 19 2017 15:38
Follow the instructions on that page to install the example theme, then edit this file with whatever you want to override: https://github.com/reactioncommerce/reaction-example-theme/blob/master/client/styles/main.less
José Luis Di Biase
@josx
Oct 19 2017 17:00
i am trying to include a js in the head tag from my custom plugin but i cant (my template is <head><script src="..."></script><head> <template>x</template> )
any clue? what i am doing wrong?
José Luis Di Biase
@josx
Oct 19 2017 17:41
i solved that problem, change head by body
Loz
@lozGemachet_twitter
Oct 19 2017 18:34
Hello all, I'm a newbie to that reaction framework, trying to install it for the first time on my local windows10 machine, getting fatal errors after installing like "fatal: 'submodule' appears to be a git command, but we were not able to execute it. Maybe git-submodule is broken?" or "npm ERR! Host key verification failed.
npm ERR! fatal: Could not read from remote repository."
is this the correct place to ask help on that? I spent a full day of work already trying to figure it out..
RedFelix
@J2Phoenix
Oct 19 2017 19:45
Check if everything is up to date.
Santiago Botta
@sgobotta
Oct 19 2017 19:57
Hellio. I'm currently testing 1.5 functionality so we can hopefully migrate and leave 1.4 behind. Using SKIP_FIXTURES i can avoid loading default data from private but, what if my db is empty? Reaction still expects a ShopId on core init(). I'm currently working with custom data imported from my plugin but as far as i know there's no hook that could be ran before init() is executed in core.js
I'd apreciate any hint
Loz
@lozGemachet_twitter
Oct 19 2017 20:39

Check if everything is up to date.

I updated node, npm and installed OpenSSH-Win64, anything else to check?

José Luis Di Biase
@josx
Oct 19 2017 23:57
i am trying to use in my custom plugin settings.
in my register.js i have a key settings: { public: { myconf: 'confval' }}, but i can get it on client
i am using Package.findOne(name:'', shopId:''), I got settings: { name:'', enabled:true}}
any clue why?