These are chat archives for reactioncommerce/reaction

1st
Mar 2018
Mar 01 2018 00:05
  • the above is actually true! "react-simple-popover" installs a version of react, so I have two versions running. I've added externals, but no luck. Anyone done this before?
Also, a second question. I'm trying to place a test order using Stripe Connect, and Shippo from two different shops to test that each shopowner will be paid according to the cost of shipping for the order from them. However, when I input card details I get the following error An unexpected error occurred while creating multiple stripe charges [server-error]. Why could this be?
@zenweasel Thanks!!
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Mar 01 2018 00:07
Re: Stripe error. You need to configure your shop for Stripe
the shop you created
Mar 01 2018 00:13
I have done, both shops are connected using the stripe Connect test API.
It wouldn't be a problem ordering an item that the shop itself has listed?
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Mar 01 2018 00:14
you have done the part where you go out to the Stripe site?
2018-03-01_08-15-55.png
Mar 01 2018 00:20
yep, thanks. Think there's something going on with the prices of my products. I'll have a look, thanks for your help
Aladin
@redgenie
Mar 01 2018 08:03
How long does it take you guys to build a Reaction Commerce container?
It’s incredibly slow for me, on a server (codefresh.io), it took 17min then failed, I assume do to some timeout
Error message: Failed to build image … caused by NonZeroExitCodeError … code: 143
Using an unmodified Reaction Commerce Dockerfile
Harshal Yeole
@harshalyeole-tudip
Mar 01 2018 08:29

Does anyone know about this error??

I tried reaction reset
Exception while invoking method 'login' TypeError: Cannot read property 'url' of undefined at DDPCommon.MethodInvocation._sendWelcomeEmail (server/methods/accounts/accounts.js:750:57) at packages/check.js:128:16 at Meteor.EnvironmentVariable.EVp.withValue (packages/meteor.js:1186:15) at Object._failIfArgumentsAreNotAllChecked (packages/check.js:127:41) at maybeAuditArgumentChecks (packages/ddp-server/livedata_server.js:1765:18) at DDP._CurrentMethodInvocation.withValue (packages/ddp-server/livedata_server.js:1686:15) at Meteor.EnvironmentVariable.EVp.withValue (packages/meteor.js:1186:15) at resolve (packages/ddp-server/livedata_server.js:1684:36) at new Promise (<anonymous>) at Server.applyAsync (packages/ddp-server/livedata_server.js:1683:12) at Server.apply (packages/ddp-server/livedata_server.js:1622:26) at Server.call (packages/ddp-server/livedata_server.js:1604:17) at AccountsServer._onCreateUserHook (server/startup/accounts.js:179:16) at AccountsServer.Ap.insertUserDoc (packages/accounts-base/accounts_server.js:1307:21) at DDPCommon.MethodInvocation.<anonymous> (server/startup/accounts.js:59:29) at packages/accounts-base/accounts_server.js:468:32 at tryLoginMethod (packages/accounts-base/accounts_server.js:245:14) at AccountsServer.Ap._runLoginHandlers (packages/accounts-base/accounts_server.js:465:18) at DDPCommon.MethodInvocation.methods.login (packages/accounts-base/accounts_server.js:528:27) at packages/check.js:128:16 at Meteor.EnvironmentVariable.EVp.withValue (packages/meteor.js:1186:15) at Object._failIfArgumentsAreNotAllChecked (packages/check.js:127:41) => awaited here: at Promise.await (/home/meteor/.meteor/packages/promise/.0.10.0.1ybzg94++os+web.browser+web.cordova/npm/node_modules/meteor-promise/promise_server.js:60:12) at Server.apply (packages/ddp-server/livedata_server.js:1635:14) at Server.call (packages/ddp-server/livedata_server.js:1604:17) at AccountsServer._onCreateUserHook (server/startup/accounts.js:179:16) at AccountsServer.Ap.insertUserDoc (packages/accounts-base/accounts_server.js:1307:21) at DDPCommon.MethodInvocation.<anonymous> (server/startup/accounts.js:59:29) at packages/accounts-base/accounts_server.js:468:32 at tryLoginMethod (packages/accounts-base/accounts_server.js:245:14) at AccountsServer.Ap._runLoginHandlers (packages/accounts-base/accounts_server.js:465:18) at DDPCommon.MethodInvocation.methods.login (packages/accounts-base/accounts_server.js:528:27) at packages/check.js:128:16 at Meteor.EnvironmentVariable.EVp.withValue (packages/meteor.js:1186:15) at Object._failIfArgumentsAreNotAllChecked (packages/check.js:127:41) at maybeAuditArgumentChecks (packages/ddp-server/livedata_server.js:1765:18) at DDP._CurrentMethodInvocation.withValue (packages/ddp-server/livedata_server.js:719:19) at Meteor.EnvironmentVariable.EVp.withValue (packages/meteor.js:1186:15) at DDPServer._CurrentWriteFence.withValue (packages/ddp-server/livedata_server.js:717:46) at Meteor.EnvironmentVariable.EVp.withValue (packages/meteor.js:1186:15) at Promise (packages/ddp-server/livedata_server.js:715:46) at new Promise (<anonymous>) at Session.method (packages/ddp-server/livedata_server.js:689:23) at packages/ddp-server/livedata_server.js:559:43
Michael Jenny
@prinzdezibel
Mar 01 2018 08:46
@harshalyeole-tudip Haven't seen that yet
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Mar 01 2018 08:47
In my version of the code, that line number (750) is a comment
Michael Jenny
@prinzdezibel
Mar 01 2018 08:49
what version are you executing? (server/methods/accounts/accounts.js:750:57) does point to a comment in my source code
cola-chips-privat-verhext!!
Harshal Yeole
@harshalyeole-tudip
Mar 01 2018 08:50
"two people, one thought"
this is the equivalent: https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/jinx
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Mar 01 2018 08:56
MJ likes to show off the teen slang he learned from his kids
Michael Jenny
@prinzdezibel
Mar 01 2018 08:57
Exactly, I didn't know that from my child hood. I heard it a year ago from my kids the first time and were thinking: what a non-sense are you talking here?
Patrick Newell
@pnewell4_twitter
Mar 01 2018 10:53
@harshalyeole-tudip the only .url calls in accounts.js are on a shop's primary image. Can you confirm that your shop has on?
If that is the issue, consider writing a patch which null-checks the line and submit it to Reaction
Harshal Yeole
@harshalyeole-tudip
Mar 01 2018 10:54
Ok thanks
Mar 01 2018 11:36
@zenweasel OK still getting this error An unexpected error occurred while creating multiple stripe charges [server-error]. I'm on a fresh init, and I've setup stripe using the secret key and clientID in test mode. I am trying to buy the default item from the shop under the admin account. The error occurs both with shippo and flat-rates configures, and if I checkout as a guest. What could I be doing wrong?
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Mar 01 2018 11:38
I don't know. I've only seen that error when I forget to setup the merchant shops with stripe
Mar 01 2018 11:38
I see, but stripe connect should still work if I've only one shop and the guest is buying from the admin shop?
Just as a test
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Mar 01 2018 11:40
Yes, I've done that hundreds of times
Mar 01 2018 11:41
Ok, yeh I bet. I must have my stripe configured wrong somehow then
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Mar 01 2018 11:43
It's just the two keys. Do you have both?
Mar 01 2018 11:43
yep
ive checked them a load of times
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Mar 01 2018 11:44
Right
What if you remove the client key?
Mar 01 2018 11:53
Looks like I need to verify my phone number. Oops. I realise I could've figured this out would be great if there were some docs for this. Thing I didn't realise was that I needed ngrok or similar to test on localhost as to setup a merchant I needed the redirect URI. Thanks! Working now
Mar 01 2018 12:04
Sorry, another question. If I sign up as a new seller, why can I edit products from the admin shop. Is this just on localhost for ease of use?
Michael Jenny
@prinzdezibel
Mar 01 2018 14:09
@willmoss1000 I think you can't edit them actually. You may see the shop admin's products, but you'll get an access-denied error when trying to modify them.
Mar 01 2018 14:13
@prinzdezibel ok yep that makes sense. Seems pretty weird and confusing though? It would certainly be better if you couldn't open the settings for a product for which you don't have permission?
Michael Jenny
@prinzdezibel
Mar 01 2018 14:15
not sure about the original intention, but I hear what you're saying
_I_hear_you__-_Trump_uses_cue_card_to_remind_him_to_listen_to_shooting_survivors___US_news___The_Guardian.jpg
Mar 01 2018 14:17
yeh, it means that any merchant can see all the product details of another merchant? Their inventory levels, product sizes and codes if specified etc.
haha
Michael Jenny
@prinzdezibel
Mar 01 2018 14:18
not sure it that's the case. But if so, I'd gladly accept a bug ticket
Mar 01 2018 14:21
image.png
Michael Jenny
@prinzdezibel
Mar 01 2018 14:21
yes, this is what I meant
Mar 01 2018 14:21
image.png
sorry, copied it twice. But you can see their inventory level?
Michael Jenny
@prinzdezibel
Mar 01 2018 14:22
but is a merchant able to see the other merchant's products?
Mar 01 2018 14:23
yep, this is a new merchant looking at the example-product
they should be able to see each-other products right?
Michael Jenny
@prinzdezibel
Mar 01 2018 14:23
but the example product is from the shop admin, not from another merchant
Mar 01 2018 14:25
yep, but why should they be able to see the admins products? OK I understand I can get around this easily, just wasn't aware
cheers!
Apologies for the bombardment today, designs all done, just gotta do some final testing of the functionality.
So...when Shippo is enabled in marketplace, the merchant receives funds for the shipment. However, surely those funds should go to the primary account who is paying for shipping on their shippo account?
Patrick Newell
@pnewell4_twitter
Mar 01 2018 14:31
@prinzdezibel++ #topicaljokes
Mar 01 2018 15:06
Apologies! @prinzdezibel Shippo labels are not prepaid. They pay when they schedule collection??
I'm with you know if that's true
now*
ltkn
@ltkn
Mar 01 2018 17:40
Hi all is there an easy way to force the menu to be always vertical ?
Caleb B
@zikeji
Mar 01 2018 18:03
Is there any functionality planned in reaction commerce to allow saving card tokens so a customer can just select a card at a later date
Daniel Honig
@dhonig
Mar 01 2018 18:23
With the reaction/base:v3.0.0
i continue to get the dreaded FATAL ERROR: CALL_AND_RETRY_LAST Allocation failed - JavaScript heap out of memory
I have ENV TOOL_NODE_FLAGS="--max-old-space-size=8000" set in the Dockerfile
does this arg need to be passed as a build-arg?
wfhio
@wfhio
Mar 01 2018 18:45
@dhonig yep
Daniel Honig
@dhonig
Mar 01 2018 18:45
@wfhio you just chimed in as soon as my build completed
That's gotta be good luck
wfhio
@wfhio
Mar 01 2018 18:46
Mar 01 2018 19:44
@zenweasel am I right that when a merchant clicks to generate a label, that label is not prepaid, and they have to pay for it when they schedule collection?