These are chat archives for reactioncommerce/reaction

Apr 2018
liveljack
@liveljack
Apr 16 2018 03:59
Hi everyone, is multi-vendor supported in Reaction? How to find the plugin?
Oli Guei
@olivrg
Apr 16 2018 05:04
@liveljack you can enable it in settings. Check the Reaction YouTube page for the video tutorial
liveljack
@liveljack
Apr 16 2018 06:07
ok, thanks~
MWPAWAR
@MWPAWAR
Apr 16 2018 06:10

Has anyone faced this issue?

Failed to get shipping methods from these packages: [ { packageName: 'flat-rate-shipping', fileName: 'hooks.js' },
{ packageName: 'flat-rate-shipping', fileName: 'hooks.js' } ]

Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Apr 16 2018 06:17
@pawar-mahesh Are you sure you have the individual methods enabled set to true. Not just the Rate Type?
MWPAWAR
@MWPAWAR
Apr 16 2018 07:47
@zenweasel - Oh. Sorry I missed that. I used reaction-swag-shop plugin and I was doing some work. And in attempt to that, I accidently removed the enableShipping method from methods.js
That is why I am facing an error.
Thank you @zenweasel .
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Apr 16 2018 07:47
:+1:
lkfgit
@lkfgit
Apr 16 2018 08:23
@njbotkin thanks for your input, we will definitely look into your plugin!
galpeer
@galpeer
Apr 16 2018 13:30
I'm experiencing some issue with a collection. I extended the product scheme with a new field (Like the Swag example). However, although the new object was stored successfully (I see it the mongo), when I'm trying to get the product, it's filtering the field because product revision is not including this field. Does someone know why and what should I do in order to resolve it?
galpeer
@galpeer
Apr 16 2018 13:51
NVM, I solved it by adding const shouldUpdateProduct = Hooks.Events.run("beforeUpdateCatalogProduct", product, {
userId,
modifier,
validation
});
MWPAWAR
@MWPAWAR
Apr 16 2018 13:56
@zenweasel -
Oh, I still facing the same issue:
{ packageName: 'flat-rate-shipping', fileName: 'hooks.js' } ]
13:50:11.171Z INFO Reaction: Created Token
I thought after adding enableShipping will resolve the issue. but its not.
I also tried to do reset.
reaction reset -n. But it still didn't worked.