These are chat archives for reactioncommerce/reaction

Apr 2018
vijay
@vj--
Apr 29 2018 00:28
Hi. I am looking to try out reactioncommerce for our ecommerce shop. Is there a URL of available plugins and themes ?
abarnasankar
@abarnasankar
Apr 29 2018 01:04
Hi, can anyone tell me if its possible to change the admin UID and PWD for the reaction commerce website ?
Kemikal
@kemikal
Apr 29 2018 08:03
@abarnasankar You can change the admin UID and PWD when you sign in on the account!
William Moss
@willmoss1000
Apr 29 2018 10:50
@kemikal yes, I had that issue previously. I made the change directly in my database instead, as I only had to make this change once. Which version are you in - I thought I read somewhere that this had been fixed
Kemikal
@kemikal
Apr 29 2018 12:19
@willmoss1000 ok, it should be the latest, i just downloaded it from git yesterday. I will check if i can change it directly in the database, thanks for the tip!
abarnasankar
@abarnasankar
Apr 29 2018 16:20
@kemikal Thanks for the tip. I will try it out and update you. My app is not running now due to swag shop issue
abarnasankar
@abarnasankar
Apr 29 2018 16:48
Getting error while running reaction swag shop :
FATAL ERROR: CALL_AND_RETRY_LAST Allocation failed - JavaScript heap out of memory
1: node_module_register
Error: Command failed: meteor --raw-logs
at checkExecSyncError (child_process.js:601:13)
what could be the issue ?
abarnasankar
@abarnasankar
Apr 29 2018 17:20
I am trying to create a simple customized shop from reaction commerce with varied HTML pages. anyone willing to offer their code to me ?
Daniel Honig
@dhonig
Apr 29 2018 18:10
@abarnasankar what kind of varied html pages
For fun, here is how I'm currently running reaction to debug an issue VERBOSE_JOBS=true REACTION_LOG_LEVEL=TRACE NODE_OPTIONS="--max-old-space-size=8192" meteor run --inspect
abarnasankar
@abarnasankar
Apr 29 2018 19:47
@dhonig I got the same problem as before, I was able to run the reaction intitally when i set old space size . Now again it is giving me out of memory error
@dhonig I like to change the front end layout and view
Do I need to set the VERBOSE_JOBS and NODE_OPTIONS values ?