These are chat archives for reactioncommerce/reaction

Jun 2018
William Moss
@willmoss1000
Jun 05 2018 09:23
@loanlaux I don't think there is. I've allowed manual sign-up. Is it even possible to re-send email verification emails?
nuwrk
@nuwrk
Jun 05 2018 12:36
Does anyone know how to - push updates to db structure without loosing it
been having this issue repeatedly
Loan Laux
@loanlaux
Jun 05 2018 12:50
There's a migration plugin that serves this purpose @nuwrk. Is it failing on your side? To which version and from which version are you updating?
@willmoss1000 Yeah, allowing manual sign-ups is the easiest way to solve this, but unfortunately not an option here. Actually I ended up telling them to use the "forgot my password" link, which sends them a new account creation link. Wish it was a bit clearer though. A button to re-send these invites from the admin panel would be great!
nuwrk
@nuwrk
Jun 05 2018 13:02
Its not updating versions just pushing changes
Loan Laux
@loanlaux
Jun 05 2018 13:04
I'm not sure I understand. What's the process you're following to push these changes?
Abhishek
@thegtagamer
Jun 05 2018 13:09
Why is my reaction application turning out to be slow, When im populating around 300 + products
I used Blaze Template and what i observe is that the navigation is also turning out to be slow
Loan Laux
@loanlaux
Jun 05 2018 13:30
I've updated a client's project to 1.12 but I'm getting this error on startup: "Error: Mutation.publishProductsToCatalog defined in resolvers, but not in schema". I suppose it's due to migration 24 but that's about all I know for now. Any idea?
William Moss
@willmoss1000
Jun 05 2018 14:18
What is the best way to add google analytics, does reaction.json still work?
Dan Castellon
@dancastellon
Jun 05 2018 14:50
@loanlaux I saw the same error yesterday on my local. I reset my DB and that fixed the issue, but I have a feeling I'll see it again when I push to dev.
Loan Laux
@loanlaux
Jun 05 2018 16:22
Thanks for the insight @dancastellon! Good to know. Any core team member can provide guidance on that?
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Jun 05 2018 21:14
@loanlaux I ran into this yesterday. You need to meteor reset on your repo, and then do another build
if you have MONGO_URL set, it shouldn’t reset your db, just your cache. Meteor isn’t smart about recognising changes to GraphQL files (because why would it?)
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Jun 05 2018 21:20
Anyone getting "Shop external services settings update failed. Error: Cart is required" when trying to save their Open Exchange Rates API key?
Looks like something's wrong with the CorePackageConfig schema
@loanlaux Could you open an issue for that?