These are chat archives for reactioncommerce/reaction

Jun 2018
Ishmael Nkosikhona Sibisi
@cyber-claws
Jun 19 2018 08:43
@ikey2244 release-1.12.0 was merged to master a while ago, in fact I think master is on version 1.12.1
Good day everyone. Can I ask how does one adjust the time products are kept in the cart?
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Jun 19 2018 08:44
What do you mean by “time kept in the cart”?
Ishmael Nkosikhona Sibisi
@cyber-claws
Jun 19 2018 08:46
If someone adds something to the cart but does checkout same time, the product stays in the cart for a while and it's not available for other clients. can I decrease that time in stays in the users card to something like 10 minutes?
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Jun 19 2018 08:52
I think that’s something you would have to customize. There’s no parameter where you can set that
Ishmael Nkosikhona Sibisi
@cyber-claws
Jun 19 2018 08:54
I saw the Clean up Schedule in the Shop settings under options, do you by any chance know whats that about?
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Jun 19 2018 08:55
that’s more for removing old abandoned carts
Ishmael Nkosikhona Sibisi
@cyber-claws
Jun 19 2018 08:57
That's what I am looking for :smile: , sorry if I wasn't clear. so do I just put in older then 20 minutes or must it be in hours?
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Jun 19 2018 08:57
I believe it’s any length of time supported by the later library
it’s been a while since I looked at that code so all subject to verification
and that’s going to delete the entire cart I believe
Ishmael Nkosikhona Sibisi
@cyber-claws
Jun 19 2018 09:02
Thanks you helped a lot, I will mess around with some settings. I am just not sure about the format now because the default is older then 1 hour and that doesn't make sense coz one would expect and integer of floating point in sec, milliseconds or hours
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Jun 19 2018 09:11
Did you look at the later library?
my bad, it looks like it’s in days?
      const olderThan = moment().subtract(Number(schedule[0]), "days")._d;
Ishmael Nkosikhona Sibisi
@cyber-claws
Jun 19 2018 09:20
Oh, Thank you. I am working on it now.
Ghost
@ghost~5b28a10ad73408ce4f9dcfde
Jun 19 2018 11:05
Hi I am trying to extend the Accounts collection in reaction but seem to be getting Exception while invoking method 'login' TypeError: Cannot read property 'namedContext' of null
at doValidate (packages/aldeed:collection2/collection2.js:284:32 error
Here is the code for extending Accounts https://pastebin.com/Es7tPes1
i have done one similar for products and its working properly