These are chat archives for reactioncommerce/reaction

Jun 2018
Aesop7
@Aesop7
Jun 26 2018 01:29
Hi @here
I'm having an error after grabbing the latest version of Reaciton
I logged in as Admin, went to "Settings" and then checked off "Marketplace"
Then when I clicked "allow Merchant Signup" I get Failed to save Marketplace settings Error: settings.shops.enabledShopTypes.0.active is not allowed by the schema
Aesop7
@Aesop7
Jun 26 2018 01:57
Anyone?
Owen Hoskins
@owenhoskins
Jun 26 2018 11:00

Hello all, I haven't been active in this gitter channel for sometime as I've been building non-commerce related projects with Gatsby + Netlify CMS. This past year my Reaction shops have been humming along on v1.1.1 and I've been planning new development pushes for an existing shop and for a relaunch of a shop for a type foundry with Reaction.

I got the roadmap post in my inbox and I am excited about the direction that was laid out, in terms of performance, separation of storefront and operational features, GraphQL and utilizing tools of choice (eg gatsby).

I've got one question, with the abstraction away from Meteor as a dependency, where does that leave us with reactivity in terms of the core? I have at least 1 use-case where the reactivity of Meteor is a central feature. Curious to hear more!

jiayimu
@jiayimu
Jun 26 2018 13:56
image.png
Hi. I am trying to add a multi-select component into the product admin panel. However, it doesn't allow me to select and still shows me the single-select style. The screenshot is my code. Does anyone know about this?
Allie Reilly
@acreilly
Jun 26 2018 18:55
Hello! I have two plugins on my site with different layouts. I keep having issues where one layout will stay the same for the other... vice versa. Any information on how to do this properly?
William Moss
@willmoss1000
Jun 26 2018 20:50
Hi All, is there any easy way of downloading all user email addresses?
Daniel Honig
@dhonig
Jun 26 2018 20:51
@willmoss1000 you have access to Mongo correct? I'd just write a script to export them
William Moss
@willmoss1000
Jun 26 2018 20:54
@dhonig yeeeep Ok sure. Just was blindly hoping there might be an easier way / someone must have done this before
Daniel Honig
@dhonig
Jun 26 2018 20:55
fair enough...
William Moss
@willmoss1000
Jun 26 2018 20:55
You're right though!
Daniel Honig
@dhonig
Jun 26 2018 20:56
coming from rails I miss having a tool like rake
but I'm not sure Jake fits in here either https://github.com/jakejs/jake
William Moss
@willmoss1000
Jun 26 2018 20:57
Not come across that before. Yes, something like that would be very useful