These are chat archives for reactioncommerce/reaction

Jul 2018
Alghisi Alessandro
@alexalghisi
Jul 13 2018 08:31 UTC
@loanlaux my website is up and running https://edgeshop.ro hosted on heroku deployed with the buildpack https://github.com/swrdfish/meteor-buildpack-horse.git
But for some set up reason as you guys said on github it's not properly seen by the google bot. What reason could be here ?
Rankit
@rankitbishnoi
Jul 13 2018 09:18 UTC
Where can i find the plugins created by other developers that are not present in core plugins provided by reaction.
Aladin
@redgenie
Jul 13 2018 09:29 UTC
I tried to find such directory, until now, nothing. Enlighten me if you find one that is up to date
Rankit
@rankitbishnoi
Jul 13 2018 12:03 UTC
I am new to Reaction Commerce. Can we import any package from atmosphere and npm
Aladin
@redgenie
Jul 13 2018 12:03 UTC
Yes you can
Rankit
@rankitbishnoi
Jul 13 2018 12:05 UTC
Do i need to do any extra setup or I can use them just like i would have in nodejs and meteor. @redgenie
Aladin
@redgenie
Jul 13 2018 12:05 UTC
Just like you’d use them in meteor, Reaction is just a Meteor project
Rankit
@rankitbishnoi
Jul 13 2018 12:05 UTC
Any blog article related to this topic? Thanks for the help
Loan Laux
@loanlaux
Jul 13 2018 13:40 UTC
Nice work @alexalghisi! As we said, you need to set up prerender.io to make sure you site is crawlable by Google. You can find more info about that in the docs.
Anyone can tell me if the public property has been deprecated in Reaction.registerPackage? I don't see it mentionned anywhere in the docs, and the files I refer to in it don't seem to get moved to /public
Allie Reilly
@acreilly
Jul 13 2018 14:36 UTC
Where is the best location to load in images? I have tried a few public/images directories but it appears to not be able to find it.
Ousmane Seidy Diallo
@TheBlackDude
Jul 13 2018 16:08 UTC
Hi everyone
can i pull data from other e-Commerce platforms like the Amazon Advertising API into reaction???
Loan Laux
@loanlaux
Jul 13 2018 16:23 UTC
Sure thing @TheBlackDude. You might want to look at the built-in Shopify connector and fork it as a base for doing that.