These are chat archives for reactioncommerce/reaction

Jul 2018
nickthejagger
@nickthejagger
Jul 16 2018 05:16 UTC
so my problem still persist. so here my problem
if i run docker in my computer it will run normal. but if i run docker in digital ocean droplet it will give me a blank page. but if i run without docker in digital ocean it will run normaly too. so anyone can help me
here my website if you want to check it out http://reward.tips.co.id/
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Jul 16 2018 05:20 UTC
it looks like it can’t connect websockets
WebSocket connection to 'ws://localhost:3000/websocket’ failed
nickthejagger
@nickthejagger
Jul 16 2018 05:21 UTC
so anyidea to fix it?
any link?
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Jul 16 2018 05:22 UTC
What do you have your ROOT_URL set to?
nickthejagger
@nickthejagger
Jul 16 2018 05:24 UTC
i run this script
docker-compose -f docker-compose-demo.yml up
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Jul 16 2018 05:26 UTC
That file is for running it locally only
nickthejagger
@nickthejagger
Jul 16 2018 05:26 UTC
icic i understand now
nickthejagger
@nickthejagger
Jul 16 2018 05:34 UTC
thanks man it run normaly now
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Jul 16 2018 05:43 UTC
:+1:
Loan Laux
@loanlaux
Jul 16 2018 10:01 UTC

@aldeed Do you have any idea what would cause this when importing email templates on startup?

TypeError: Cannot read property 'clean' of null
     at Object.Importer.object (server/api/core/importer.js:452:44)
     at Object.Importer.template (server/api/core/importer.js:318:15)
     at Assets.find.forEach.t (server/api/core/templates.js:278:27)
     at SynchronousCursor.forEach (packages/mongo/mongo_driver.js:1099:16)
     at Cursor.(anonymous function) [as forEach] (packages/mongo/mongo_driver.js:879:44)
     at Hooks.Events.add (server/api/core/templates.js:274:8)
     at /home/contact/bundle/programs/server/npm/node_modules/@reactioncommerce/hooks/dist/main.js:71:14
     at Array.reduce (<anonymous>)
     at Object.Hooks.Events.run (/home/contact/bundle/programs/server/npm/node_modules/@reactioncommerce/hooks/dist/main.js:70:22)
     at Object.init (server/api/core/core.js:72:18)
     at startup (server/startup/index.js:42:12)
     at Function.time (/home/contact/bundle/programs/server/profile.js:309:28)
     at /home/contact/bundle/programs/server/boot.js:427:13
     at /home/contact/bundle/programs/server/boot.js:472:5
     at Function.run (/home/contact/bundle/programs/server/profile.js:510:12)
     at /home/contact/bundle/programs/server/boot.js:470:11

The line that's causing this is const cleanedModifier = collection.simpleSchema(importObject).clean() (l. 421) in /server/api/core/importer.js. This seems to be a Simple Schema thing but I can't say for sure. Would appreciate your insights here.

Patrick Newell
@pnewell4_twitter
Jul 16 2018 10:37 UTC
I seem to have found myself in a Tracker.autorun loop. Any ideas how to debug this?
Loan Laux
@loanlaux
Jul 16 2018 11:03 UTC
@pnewell4_twitter Is that related to your action view issue in the admin panel?
Patrick Newell
@pnewell4_twitter
Jul 16 2018 11:03 UTC
stepping into compose.js it looks like a previous prop object does not triple equal a current props object... looks like I'm writing my own shouldUpdate function. I'm curious why we don't see this more often?
it is
Loan Laux
@loanlaux
Jul 16 2018 11:03 UTC
Is this in Reaction's core code or in your overrides?
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Jul 16 2018 11:07 UTC
if you ever run that “why do you re-render” plugin, we re-render like crazy
I think we fixed some of it a while back but still
William Moss
@willmoss1000
Jul 16 2018 14:31 UTC
@zenweasel is a bulk product editor, or CSV connector in the pipeline?
Loan Laux
@loanlaux
Jul 16 2018 14:32 UTC
There's this CSV import plugin, but it hasn't been update for a year now: https://github.com/boomerdigital/simple_product_import
I believe you could fork it or make a PR to make it work with 1.13.1, if you have time to do so
William Moss
@willmoss1000
Jul 16 2018 14:37 UTC
Ah nice. Ok, but I'm looking more for something shop-owners can update in marketplace, which will sync with my store
probably a gsheet
Eric Dobbertin
@aldeed
Jul 16 2018 14:45 UTC
@loanlaux The clean error would be because .simpleSchema(doc) is supposed to return the attached collection but either no collection is attached or multiple collections are attached and none of them has a selector that matches importObject. Assuming that schemas are correctly being attached, the Templates collection has 3 of them and you'd get back null if importObject.type is something other than "email", "template", or "react". So make sure the type of all your templates being imported is set to one of those.
Lorenzo Campanis
@lcampanis
Jul 16 2018 19:04 UTC
https://artlimes.com updated to reaction v1.13
Sophie He
@sophiehe
Jul 16 2018 19:14 UTC
Got a question for the leadership team? Tune in tomorrow to our Reaction Action livestream and Q&A! Save your spot today: http://getrxn.io/ra-july-2018
Brent Hoover