These are chat archives for reactioncommerce/reaction

Aug 2018
Abhishek
@thegtagamer
Aug 14 2018 06:22

@thegtagamer go into your database and add the host domain to your Primary Shop's domains attribute

@pnewell4_twitter What might be the root cause to this ??

Janus Reith
@janus-reith
Aug 14 2018 08:18
Where and how are the collection publications handled in the latest versions?
I have issues with the publications of my custom paypal plugin, where the neccesary "support" keys are published to the admin, but not shop managers.
For some keys this makes sense, like the api secret.
However, I couldn't find any code about how this is handled anywhere in my plugin, also I couldn't get how the original paypal plugin did this.
Janus Reith
@janus-reith
Aug 14 2018 08:44
Ok I could solve this now by adding the other relevant accounts/Shop manager to the plugin role group.
What still bugs me is that I could find the code yet where the separation of the restricted/public schema fields is done.
Loan Laux
@loanlaux
Aug 14 2018 10:50
This probably won't be merged soon but it looks extremely promising: meteor/meteor#10120
hhouadria
@hhouadria
Aug 14 2018 10:59
hello
i wanna some help guys
i'm new toi reaction and I want to add a custom job
can any one please care to help me to show me how it's done
Azam Badar
@Azambadar
Aug 14 2018 11:36
Hi , does any one here interested to work for paid clients? migrating to new react
rohit-elevar
@rohit-elevar
Aug 14 2018 12:36
I just updated to reaction version 1.14.0
Does anyone know how to downgrade to a previous version. I am getting quite a few errors.
The code in the server directory seems to have moved, which has let to too many missing package errors
Loan Laux
@loanlaux
Aug 14 2018 12:39
@rohit-elevar Please read the changelog, most /server/* paths have been replaced and need to be updated
Kenneth McCullers
@kennethmccullers
Aug 14 2018 12:57

Hey guys!

I am new to Reaction Commerce coming from Shopify and I was trying to make a theme for reaction commerce but I get an error saying that Cant find a module named /server/api does anyone else have this issue?

Janus Reith
@janus-reith
Aug 14 2018 13:00
@kennethmccullers ^ what @loanlaux said one message before yours - Take a look at the included/core plugins of release 1.14 and adjust your import paths accordingly
rohit-elevar
@rohit-elevar
Aug 14 2018 13:00
@kennethmccullers Did you also upgrade from a lower version? If yes, you need to look at the changelog too
@loanlaux Thanks! Looking into it right now
Loan Laux
@loanlaux
Aug 14 2018 13:03
I'm afraid that @kennethmccullers is referring to the plugin tutorial in the docs not having been updated for 1.14... Which is pretty unfortunate and not a good welcome. Sorry about this @kennethmccullers. I'll file a PR to get this fixed.
Screen Shot 2018-08-14 at 15.03.29.png
Kenneth McCullers
@kennethmccullers
Aug 14 2018 13:04
It's ok :) @loanlaux
Loan Laux
@loanlaux
Aug 14 2018 13:05
In this example of registering a plugin, /server/api should be replaced by /imports/plugins/core/core/server/Reaction @kennethmccullers
Let us know if you hit any other roadblock
Kenneth McCullers
@kennethmccullers
Aug 14 2018 13:06
Alright I will thanks :D
S Tunji Turner
@stunjiturner
Aug 14 2018 18:26
Where do you change the original owners credentials in the database collections
S Tunji Turner
@stunjiturner
Aug 14 2018 21:58
Within the domain collection, can there be two entries subdomain.domain.com, domain.com ?
Within the shops collection, domain entry