These are chat archives for reactioncommerce/reaction

Aug 2018
Abhishek
@thegtagamer
Aug 19 2018 09:49
Has anyone been able to deploy static footer across all custom pages in RC 1.14 ?
It works in older versions..but somehow in RC 1.14 the footer is only getting registered in the custom index page even when the layoutFooter is registered across all pages
alnikitich
@alnikitich
Aug 19 2018 12:52
@kennethmccullers you can use this: https://hub.docker.com/r/reactioncommerce/reaction/
Kenneth McCullers
@kennethmccullers
Aug 19 2018 12:52
@alnikitich already did that yesterday lol took me a while to get it working XD
alnikitich
@alnikitich
Aug 19 2018 12:58
i have trouble with price represent:
when i change price in edit mode (for ex: i add option with new price + i click view button)
i see correct price bounds in edit mode
but (after publish) in top shop form i look old or incorrect price
Kenneth McCullers
@kennethmccullers
Aug 19 2018 13:03
Does anyone know how to get Lets encrypt on the docker? and it is possible to add plugins to rwaction in the docker or do I have to deploy it again every time I make a custom plugin/theme?
rohit-elevar
@rohit-elevar
Aug 19 2018 15:50

I started a fresh project with reaction 1.14.1 and tried removing an item from the cart, and got an error in the same

Exception while invoking method 'cart/removeFromCart' TypeError: Cannot read property 'userId' of null
    at MethodInvocation.removeFromCart (imports/plugins/core/cart/server/methods/removeFromCart.js:51:73)

Has anyone faced this issue? Any idea how to resolve this.
Also does anyone know how I can revert back to the 1.13.1 version?

Patrick Newell
@pnewell4_twitter
Aug 19 2018 17:10
@thegtagamer 1) is your footer just for these static pages, or it is applied site-wide? if it is site-wide, consider registering your footer in place of the existing one: registerComponent("Footer", YourFooter);
2) any chance there are multiple entries in the Packages collection for "product-detail-simple"? It could be that the query returns the other one, which references the other Footer
Any recommendations for which Google Analytics package to use?
this seems pretty good... https://www.npmjs.com/package/react-ga
has anyone used it before?
Patrick Newell
@pnewell4_twitter
Aug 19 2018 17:17
this seems ok, but I don't love the idea of needing to pass (or otherwise have access to) an instance variable throughout the code: https://www.npmjs.com/package/universal-analytics
Afopefoluwa Ojo
@afope
Aug 19 2018 17:35
I am trying to make a new plugin and I am following the docs and I keep getting this error : "Error: Cannot find module '/server/api'"
What do I do?
ahmadabdul3
@ahmadabdul3
Aug 19 2018 18:32
Hi, I'd like to contribute to the project, do I just fork it and make a PR when done with an issue?
or do I just clone it and make a separate branch?
nvm I found the contribution guidelines