These are chat archives for reactioncommerce/reaction

Aug 2018
natianyudi
@natianyudi
Aug 28 2018 02:49
Hi, is the inventory plugin module moved? I couldn't find it anymore. https://docs.reactioncommerce.com/docs/reaction-inventory
Shahrukh Khan
@shahrukh-alizai
Aug 28 2018 04:39
@Akarshit Thank you so much for your reply. I think I have to dig RC a little more. I thought maybe I have to do it by myself. Your reply will save my a lot of time. :)
Shahrukh Khan
@shahrukh-alizai
Aug 28 2018 07:50
Whenvener I make changes in templates/UI/Front-End, I need to break "reaction run" process and re-run. Is there any option like hot-reload or auto-reload? :(
techinfo6789
@techinfo6789
Aug 28 2018 09:46
Hi Guyz, i'm trying to install the things in my system
but i'm getting this error - > Oops! you don't have Meteor installed yet!
Shahrukh Khan
@shahrukh-alizai
Aug 28 2018 09:59
@techinfo6789 Install Meteor first. Follow the installation instructions available on their website. https://www.meteor.com/install
rohit-elevar
@rohit-elevar
Aug 28 2018 10:06
@shahrukh-alizai If I'm not mistaken reaction already auto-reloads. The necessary build processes are redone everytime you save/make changes to a file
Shahrukh Khan
@shahrukh-alizai
Aug 28 2018 10:08
@rohit-elevar Yes I noticed it later. But still not seeing every changes untill I re-run it. I'm new to RC.
rohit-elevar
@rohit-elevar
Aug 28 2018 10:33
@shahrukh-alizai I'm extremely new to RC too. If I make changes and save once and wait the auto-reload works for me. If I make multiple saves quickly, it takes it too long to auto-reload. In which case I have to stop the process and run reaction run again
Shahrukh Khan
@shahrukh-alizai
Aug 28 2018 10:35
@rohit-elevar Ahhh!! I See. I'm doing mulitple saves quickly too. That's why it is taking too long to reload on my side too. Actually I was working with Magento 2 previously. That's why things are a little different for me. :)
@rohit-elevar I need to make a L3 (three-level) categories navigation type of thing. As much I have explored, I am able to make L2 tags on navigation. Exploring more to know how I can do it.
rohit-elevar
@rohit-elevar
Aug 28 2018 10:40
Nice. I'm sadly new to both meteor and reactjs. So we'll have to wait for someone to solve your doubts on that
techinfo6789
@techinfo6789
Aug 28 2018 11:04
@shahrukh-alizai i already installed that
Using Chocolatey i installed the meteor
choco install meteor
Shahrukh Khan
@shahrukh-alizai
Aug 28 2018 11:23
@techinfo6789 Then you have to add that bin's folder path to system's env paths (in case of Windows)
rohit-elevar
@rohit-elevar
Aug 28 2018 14:19

I created a payment method. The order got saved, but I got an error

12:38:05.377Z  INFO Reaction: Transitioned cart Bf5cx6c9iaYZCGfAT to order aXdhKZ7xGAMxDBv
tJ
Error: No account found for user ID null
    at MethodInvocation.MethodHooks.after.options (imports/plugins/included/notifications/
server/hooks/notification.js:58:11)
    at MethodInvocation.MethodHooks._wrappers.(anonymous function) (imports/plugins/core/c
ore/server/method-hooks.js:113:50)
    at currentArgumentChecker.withValue (packages/check/match.js:118:15)
    at Meteor.EnvironmentVariable.EVp.withValue (packages/meteor.js:1189:12)
    at Object._failIfArgumentsAreNotAllChecked (packages/check/match.js:116:43)
    at maybeAuditArgumentChecks (packages/ddp-server/livedata_server.js:1764:18)
    at DDP._CurrentMethodInvocation.withValue (packages/ddp-server/livedata_server.js:1685
:15)
    at Meteor.EnvironmentVariable.EVp.withValue (packages/meteor.js:1189:12)
    at resolve (packages/ddp-server/livedata_server.js:1683:36)
    at new Promise (<anonymous>)
    at Server.applyAsync (packages/ddp-server/livedata_server.js:1682:12)
    at Server.apply (packages/ddp-server/livedata_server.js:1621:26)
    at Server.call (packages/ddp-server/livedata_server.js:1603:17)
    at MethodInvocation.submitPayment (imports/plugins/core/cart/server/methods/submitPaym
ent.js:116:12)

Does anyone know what this can be because of?