These are chat archives for reactioncommerce/reaction

Aug 2018
tawashy
@tawashy
Aug 30 2018 01:59
Hi everyone, i have deployed RC using heroku deploy button. The website works just fine, however, whenever i try to open it i get High Response Time: Heroku/Syslog drain alert email.
Is this normal? Or there is a quick fix for if ?
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Aug 30 2018 02:07
To run it for any length of time I think you will need to increase your plan off the default free plan. I don’t think it’s enough memory. But just for demoing and poking around it’s probably fine
tawashy
@tawashy
Aug 30 2018 02:08
Aha got it, thanks!
Brent Hoover
@zenweasel
Aug 30 2018 10:50
@pnewell4_twitter @loanlaux @willmoss1000 @lcampanis could you please pm me when you have a chance? I want to put something together
Shahrukh Khan
@shahrukh-alizai
Aug 30 2018 13:44
"/imports/plugins/custom" is in .gitignore file, then how will I keep track of my plugins and their changes?
Janus Reith
@janus-reith
Aug 30 2018 15:39

Did anyone use the publishProductsToCatalog graphql mutation?
On a fresh Instance i opened up GraphiQL, and tried the mutation with the example product:

mutation { publishProductsToCatalog(productIds:["5Xnz6Zey9EqfhF75n"] ) { _id } }

This return an error, that does not give me any hint what went wrong:
{ "data": { "publishProductsToCatalog": null }, "errors": [ { "message": "", "locations": [ { "line": 2, "column": 3 } ], "path": [ "publishProductsToCatalog" ], "errorId": "cjlgqf13f0008anksppf0izxx", "type": "unknown" } ] }

And the server console throws:

ERROR Reaction: (errorId=cjlgqf13f0008anksppf0izxx, userId=AE5Fv5bcQikPXQTDR) path: [ "publishProductsToCatalog" ] Error at asErrorInstance (/MYPATH/reaction/node_modules/graphql/execution/execute.js:545:43) at /MYPATH/.meteor/packages/promise/.0.11.1.1eud0ok.q5z6j++os+web.browser+web.browser.legacy+web.cordova/npm/node_modules/meteor-promise/fiber_pool.js:43:40

Paul Gorbach
@gorbachpaul
Aug 30 2018 16:39
@shahrukh-alizai Hi, I guess it’s assumed that you add your plugins as submodules and keep trak of their changes in different repo (-s)
Janus Reith
@janus-reith
Aug 30 2018 17:56
Nevermind - Just realised how the graphql IDs work, which are not the same as the internal ids, but a base64 encoded string out of namespace:id.
However, the thrown error could be more acccurate.
deebudeebu
@deebudeebu
Aug 30 2018 18:41
Hello
I am new to Reaction Commerce, can anyone tell if Reaction Commerce supports integration with eBay and Amazon? or is there any plugin/extension for that?
Go Franck
@GoGaetan
Aug 30 2018 19:21
Hello, I am new to Reaction. I am looking for a demo dataset that cover available features at this time
Oli Guei
@olivrg
Aug 30 2018 20:54
Hi all, I'm new to RC and testing the swag shop tutorial but before the app starts I keep getting this error message and the page at localhost is blank. Everything is up to date and carefully followed the tutorial. Has anyone else encountered this already? '=> Started proxy.
Error starting Mongo (2 tries left): failed to connect to server
[127.0.0.1:3001] on first connect [MongoNetworkError: connection 0 to
127.0.0.1:3001 timed out]
=> Started MongoDB. '
=> Started proxy. app/client/plugins.less.css: warn: There are some @import rules those are not taking effect as they are required to be in the beginning of the file. app/client/plugins.less.css: warn: There are some @import rules those are not taking effect as they are required to be in the beginning of the file. Error starting Mongo (2 tries left): failed to connect to server [127.0.0.1:3001] on first connect [MongoNetworkError: connection 0 to 127.0.0.1:3001 timed out] => Started MongoDB.