These are chat archives for reactioncommerce/reaction

Feb 2019
Abhishek Kaushik
@abhiskaushik
Feb 16 10:53
Hello - I'm new to reaction commerce. Is there a way to see "sites built with reaction commerce"?
Philipp Laurim
@EdgarNigel
Feb 16 13:44
Thanks @loan-laux
Now I tried following the custom homepage tutorial and ran into this compiler error:
Module not found: Can't resolve '@reactioncommerce/components/AddressChoice/v1' in ./src/custom/componentsContext.js
Anybody experienced something similar?
Janus Reith
@janus-reith
Feb 16 15:22
@cortesa That should be pretty self-explanatory. getGraphQLContextInMeteorMethod could not be found in the given path, so check that import in your "CryptoPaymentForm.js"

@EdgarNigel The Component seems to be right. Does your plugin have a custom package.json ?
If yes, this could be related to a missing babel alias:
"alias": {
"@reactioncommerce/reaction-components": "./imports/plugins/core/components/lib",
}

You can copy over the relevant babel configuration from the main reaction package.json,
or just directly adjust your imports to "/imports/plugins/core/components/lib"

Andrés Cortés
@cortesa
Feb 16 16:17
@janus-reith , Yes that what make it strange, my import line is:
import getGraphQLContextInMeteorMethod from "/imports/plugins/core/graphql/server/getGraphQLContextInMeteorMethod";
and this is the tree, I look it twice and seems correct but throw the error
image.png
tell me if you see the error, please this is make me crazy and possibly fresh eyes can see what I can't
antecrypto
@antecrypto
Feb 16 18:26

docker-compose file in my reaction-next-starterkit is not configured properly.

"command: "/usr/local/src/reaction-app/bin/start"

I believe this command is causing my make command not to work for starterkit.

Mine is called "reaction-platform" and the setup is located here: C:\Users\Anthony\reaction-platform\reaction\bin

but there is also a setup file located here: C:\Users\Anthony\reaction-platform\reaction-next-starterkit\bin

Which bin/setup file should I be pointing to? reaction-platform or the startkit?

notconfiged.png
Philipp Laurim
@EdgarNigel
Feb 16 19:58
@janus-reith Thanks, that helped!