These are chat archives for reactioncommerce/reaction

Feb 2019
zzh1234567
@zzh1234567
Feb 17 09:12
how to reset reaction-data in relation 2.0?
"reaction reset - n" is invalid
Loan Laux
@loan-laux
Feb 17 09:44
@DenisKealy Hey, sorry for the late response. I can confirm that this example doesn't work on a fresh install. Most probably an outdated example for this precise component, but adding your own custom rules should still work AFAIK.
@zzh1234567 make clean && make init in your reaction-platform directory should be what you're looking for.
zzh1234567
@zzh1234567
Feb 17 09:57
can i dont use "make clean", because after use "make clean", I have to use "make start" to rebuild reaction-platform. and the process is so long time.
@loan-laux
can i dont use "make clean", because after use "make clean", I have to use "make" to rebuild reaction-platform. and the process is so long time. @loan-laux
Loan Laux
@loan-laux
Feb 17 11:27
Ah, my bad that was incorrect advice from me. If you just want to wipe the database, connect to localhost:27017 with a Mongo shell, drop RC's database, and do make stop && make start
zzh1234567
@zzh1234567
Feb 17 12:53
@loan-laux thank you. you are ver nice. ;)
zzh1234567
@zzh1234567
Feb 17 17:34
another question to seek for help: I am developing an app to display product images from reaction server. when I start reaction on my developement machine ( mac os), I have product image url like this: http://127.0.0.1:3000/assets/files/Media/wrdsKyX3px3pGZe4y/large/PH8xNGE8pRHdPo8Qc.png.... . My ios app cant not get the images , because my ios app need url like this : http://192.168.43.51:3000/assets/files/Media/wrdsKyX3px3pGZe4y/large/PH8xNGE8pRHdPo8Qc.png (192.168.43.51 is ipaddress of my mac). so, my question is how to modify reaction config about base ip.
@loan-laux
Janus Reith
@janus-reith
Feb 17 18:10
@cortesa Just checked, the import seems to be correct.
But I just noticed: Could it be, that you are calling that in client side code?
This should be done on the server only
Bün Çolak
@BunColak
Feb 17 18:53
@loan-laux THX a lot :)
Andrés Cortés
@cortesa
Feb 17 19:58
@janus-reith , yes you are right , this is what I'was thinking, I was calling from client side, the point is to register the order into the DB, any doc or info on how to do it?
this make me see the problem from other point of view, thanks for the confirmation, I have little experience in meteor, time ago when it is in v.1.2.