These are chat archives for reactioncommerce/reaction

Apr 2019
Rajan Tiwari
@trojanh
Apr 15 06:46
Hello, I finished Reaction setup and I am seeing this page https://pasteboard.co/Iad6I93.png as default page . I have added a connector and the connector needs me to go to Dashboard page for configuration but see it no where. I tried /dashboard and also /dashboard/accounts from register.js file but its not accessible to me. I am able to see my connector in Edit Admin Groups section but can't find dashboard page. Any help would be appreciated.
Janus Reith
@janus-reith
Apr 15 07:52

@trojanh

Please give more details ore a link on what kind of connector you mean.
I assume that you added a v1.x plugin, that used to reside in the sidebar.

Rajan Tiwari
@trojanh
Apr 15 07:53
I am using this connector to import data from shopify, https://github.com/reaction-contrib/meteor-connector-shopify
Janus Reith
@janus-reith
Apr 15 07:54
In the latest RCs for Reaction 2.0 the admin dashboard switched to the full width operator ui, the one in your screenshot.
Adapting this plugin should be simple.
You need to register an operator router in the client, and then see if any relevant product schema fields changed that also need adaption
Rajan Tiwari
@trojanh
Apr 15 07:56
I have added the required values in private/settings/reaction.json but nothing seems to be getting updated in products list.
Check this screenshot, connector is visible here
but not sure how to make it work
Janus Reith
@janus-reith
Apr 15 07:59
like I said
Rajan Tiwari
@trojanh
Apr 15 07:59
sure I'll try that now
thanks
Janus Reith
@janus-reith
Apr 15 09:08
Did anyone try to prevent the redirect in the starterkit?
When you have a sessionid in your cookies which expired, it will lead you to the login page.
IMHO this isn`t preferred behaviour for a web shop
Rajan Tiwari
@trojanh
Apr 15 13:29
I suppose we need some data for this plugin to work
Rajan Tiwari
@trojanh
Apr 15 13:48
This plugin is not very well documented, I would like to raise a PR if someone has some information
antecrypto
@antecrypto
Apr 15 17:41
Do I need to perform any commands if Docker is closed and then reopened to start Reaction Commerce on http://localhost:4000/ again?
Allie Reilly
@acreilly
Apr 15 21:05
How do we handle bringing in our own font files into v2.0?
Janus Reith
@janus-reith
Apr 15 22:13
@trojanh No, the routes are defined in the reister.js
*register.js
The file you linked hast nothing to with defining the routes. The way the Dashboard routes are defined in register.js ist deprecated now, i sent you an example of how Operator Routes are registered.
@antecrypto Run make start in your reaction-platform folder
Janus Reith
@janus-reith
Apr 15 22:19
@acreilly Do you want to import external Fonts, e.g. from Google Fonts, or include font files directly in the bundle which nextjs creates?
Janus Reith
@janus-reith
Apr 15 22:25
This is how Source Sans Pro is integrated as external css from Google Fonts:
Ivo Sanchez
@ivosanchez
Apr 15 23:32
hi, just installed, but I´ve been looking for the front end for a while now, anyone knows where fornt end link is