And I was the last one who ever touched the JsModifier.scala in mdoc :sweat:
I'll take a look - it might be something to do with using the linker as incremental in mdoc - I tried to reproduce by effectively running mdoc-js via CLI (against some laminar snippets) but couldn't - I'll try again with your minimization
I'll ask Sebastien as well - Mdoc basically mimics incremental compilation of SJS by reusing a lot, as long as classpath remains unchanged.
Worst scenario, some of that stuff can be moved behind a flag and a fresh linker used for each file. It will be slower but I think will 99% mimic what SJS does in batch mode.
I've started fleshing out a repro for @raquo's issue here: scalameta/mdoc#455
Sadly the naive approach doesn't seem to work, tests are still passing
I have another approach of intercepting a CLI command one of my tool makes and trying to make it match the reproducible in the issue.
I think the closest we will get is to get a CLI reproducible: https://scalameta.org/mdoc/docs/js.html#command-line
Admittedly, it's quite hairy and that's why I wanted to reproduce it in tests first.
Is this blocking you from upgrading laminar to 1.3x (asking because I thought you wanted to postpone that)
git release 1.2.4script like this
❯ cat `which git-release` set -eux version=$1 git tag -af "v$version" -m "v$version" && git push -f origin v$version
crossScalaVersionsto cross-build the
docssbt project against multiple versions, but that would give you independent copies of the entire website
If you are deploying to GitHub pages, make sure to run yarn deploy instead of yarn publish-gh-pages script.