These are chat archives for scytherswings/Network-Status-Page

21st
Jan 2016
gostlund
@gostlund
Jan 21 2016 00:25
@pducharme That actually sounds way easier... no point reinventing the wheel when it's that easy... damn I love docker
Patrick Ducharme
@pducharme
Jan 21 2016 00:26
Docker is really nice, I use 21 dockers !! (2 not Auto-boot, so 19 always running on my server, no downtime, super stable!)
@gostlund Is there a gitter.im for the Plex-Board ? or we still chat in this one?
gostlund
@gostlund
Jan 21 2016 00:27
There is, but for the most part it's the same people in there are in here also
Patrick Ducharme
@pducharme
Jan 21 2016 00:29
Ah ok. Got your Plex-Board running on Unraid. I did had to add port 3000 to the docker GUI page in Unraid, but it works. One question: Is this suppose to list what's playing now on the Plex Server ? because now, It list my service as "online", but when I play stuff, it doesn't show what the github page display.
gostlund
@gostlund
Jan 21 2016 00:30
@pducharme I only run 3 dockers on my old unRAID (madsonic, PMS, & PlexPy) and 12 on my main unRAID... Actually just added another one on there to dev test new features in PlexPy, just cloned my appdata dir, made a new instance of the PlexPy docker and changed the git branch... too easy :)
Patrick Ducharme
@pducharme
Jan 21 2016 00:31
PlexPy is really nice too! are you testing the new feature the dev was talking about on reddit? didn't try it, too scare :) i'll wait for the Live !
gostlund
@gostlund
Jan 21 2016 00:31
Plex-Board is very "fresh" in what features it has, I don't truly run it for "production" purposes at the moment, there's much more to do yet
Patrick Ducharme
@pducharme
Jan 21 2016 00:32
gostlund, I know it's new, it's why I initially request about N-S-P because from the screenshot, it has ALL features I needed (Storage usage, Server Load, WAN usage Live)
gostlund
@gostlund
Jan 21 2016 00:37
@pducharme Yeah, the libraries view is pretty cool, that's why I cloned the appdata dir, and just disabled the notifications in the "live" version so I could play with the dev version and still keep my db updating on both
Patrick Ducharme
@pducharme
Jan 21 2016 00:40
I really hope Plex-board won't die like lots of other status/dashboard project, it's the only thing missing for me coupled with muximux, I would have a perfect solution! My friends & familly that want to plex from me will be able to see if my WAN is already full or if my server load is very high. Also for my own use, having the storage, wan usage, server load as my homepage (with the tabs from muximux for opening my webGui), it would be really practicle!
also, does plex-board will allow custom fonts, background, etc. (to integrate better with the nice look of muximux...)
Andrew Newell
@scytherswings
Jan 21 2016 00:47
Let's take this convo over to the Plex-Board room just in case other users have questions that could be answered by anything we discuss ;)
Patrick Ducharme
@pducharme
Jan 21 2016 00:51
what I did, sorry didn't find the plex-board room before :)
i'll copy-paste some of my previous comments, in case people in the other room doesn't come here.