These are chat archives for spring-cloud/spring-cloud

Sep 2016
Ali Moghadam
@alighm
Sep 30 2016 05:40
@spencergibb @dsyer I have a configuration set in one of my Feign Clients, now the question here is on some of the signatures, can I have the configuration disabled?
or no I have to go ahead and create a brand new FeignClient for those signatures that don’t use the configuration
Ali Moghadam
@alighm
Sep 30 2016 07:19
@spencergibb @dsyer how can I send Cookie header using FeignClient
I am trying this:
 @RequestMapping(method = RequestMethod.GET, value = "/admin/KeepSessionAliveServlet")
    ResponseEntity<Void> keepIseActive(@RequestHeader("Cookie") Map<String, String> cookies);
com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.JsonMappingException: No content to map due to end-of-input
Maek Twain
@maektwain
Sep 30 2016 07:41
Hi i am working on oauth flow where
where i am facing difficulties understanding how to
configure the oauth flow, where i need to register client details associated to every user and then they can access their api on the behalf of an user...
its more like github creating application code for developers
Ali Moghadam
@alighm
Sep 30 2016 08:04
302:Found: feign.Response$InputStreamBody@4c6dcb14
Andreas Evers
@andreasevers
Sep 30 2016 08:34
Hey guys, is the dynamic filter injection which Netflix is using for their dynamic scripting platform in any way supported, included or combinable in the spring cloud zuul functionality?
nurgasemetey
@nurgasemetey
Sep 30 2016 08:47
Hello,
We've implemented oauth2 in our microservices and it is working fine. Also, we have ui files that are served in gateway microservice. Auth server is separate microservice. Currently, we use grant type = password schema to authorize users. We are using angular and it is responsible for routing and security-related file serving. Is it right way to do so? How can we force old-style login fashion, where we could assign default login page? In that case, I assume we lose are auth tokens session controlling.
Mark Corkery
@KramKroc
Sep 30 2016 09:46
Hi folks, does anyone have any robust examples of use of @RefreshScope that show best practice? I’ve read through the documentation and I have to admit that it still confuses me on where it’s best to place the annotation and what the consequences are placing it on beans. Is it the config beans you place it on, or the beans that make use of config?
Dave Syer
@dsyer
Sep 30 2016 11:28
The latter. I don't think you will find any samples that do the former.
@nurgasemetey check out the tutorials on spring.io. Plenty of OAuth SSO.
nurgasemetey
@nurgasemetey
Sep 30 2016 11:50
@dsyer thanks, I will look into
soky srm
@sokie
Sep 30 2016 12:28
guys anyone knows if it's possible to use a custom routing key when sending a message with spring-stream-cloud?
Dave Syer
@dsyer
Sep 30 2016 12:47
"routing key" is a binder-specific concept
Mark Corkery
@KramKroc
Sep 30 2016 12:47
Thanks @dsyer
soky srm
@sokie
Sep 30 2016 12:51
@dsyer oh, since i don't have that much experience with kafka, I thought it provided something similar?
Fabian Wallwitz
@cforce
Sep 30 2016 14:51
hi..
how can i configure /set @FeignClient hsytrix properties from outside (yml/props/systemprop) ?
does "hystrix.command.MYINTERFACENAME.circuitBreaker.enabled= false" work to shut down circuit breaker at an interface MYINTERFACENAME anotated with @FeignClient ?
Fabian Wallwitz
@cforce
Sep 30 2016 15:02
somebody please? can't find any documentation howto configure hystrix settings externally for feign on a single interface
ccit-spence
@ccit-spence
Sep 30 2016 21:38
@lavcraft You posted a question almost a year ago about dynamically setting the port in mesos. Did you get that working?
Andreas Evers
@andreasevers
Sep 30 2016 22:39
@spencergibb do you know whether it's possible to use zuul through spring cloud for the dynamic filter injection?
Spencer Gibb
@spencergibb
Sep 30 2016 22:48
We haven't done anything specific to support it.