These are chat archives for spring-cloud/spring-cloud

3rd
Mar 2018
Kent Johnson
@kentoj
Mar 03 2018 00:31
@spencergibb In Spring Boot 2.0.0.RELEASE and Finchley.M8 I am still getting a 200 response from SCG for services that have 0 instances in Eureka. What should I try next?
Here are my dependencies:
compile('org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-starter-actuator')
    compile('org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-starter-webflux')
    compile('org.springframework.cloud:spring-cloud-starter-gateway')
    compile('org.springframework.cloud:spring-cloud-starter-netflix-eureka-client')
    compile('org.springframework.cloud:spring-cloud-starter-netflix-hystrix')
    compile("org.jetbrains.kotlin:kotlin-stdlib-jdk8")
    compile("org.jetbrains.kotlin:kotlin-reflect")
Kent Johnson
@kentoj
Mar 03 2018 00:59
For now I can not use Spring Cloud Gateway until I fix this response code problem.
Dave Syer
@dsyer
Mar 03 2018 06:52
@marcpa00 You could check in https://gitter.im/spring-cloud/spring-cloud-sleuth but that looks like a bug in the M8 poms. And you can't expect M7 to work with Boot 2.0.0. Try snapshots?
Works for me though.
Maybe something else in your project is pulling in those brave dependencies?
Marc Paquette
@marcpa00
Mar 03 2018 06:55
@dsyer it is working now (compiling with boot 2.0.0.RELEASE and Finchley.M8). Was probably a transient problem. Thanks for answering.
still have problems getting my traces through. I will ask on the channel for sleuth as you suggested.
Marcin Grzejszczak
@marcingrzejszczak
Mar 03 2018 11:15
M8 uses Brave snapshot pom and is not part of the M8 release train
you should use snapshots or wait for the next release :/
Dave Syer
@dsyer
Mar 03 2018 17:15
How can M8 use a snapshot?
Marcin Grzejszczak
@marcingrzejszczak
Mar 03 2018 17:27
I say that he can use Finchley.SNAPSHOT or wait until next release
and there was a bug in the releaser that didn't catch a library with version -SNAPSHOT and not -BUIL-SNAPSHOT
Dave Syer