@/all Hey everyone! For those who are booked for the Star Fleet mission to see the SpaceX NASA Crew-2 astronaut launch, due to weather conditions downrange, the flight has been DELAYED one day to 5:49 AM EDT on Friday, April 23. Everything looks excellent for launch on Friday, we were able to rebook the boats and your tickets are still fully valid for that day as per our policy, but the times are now 20-30 minutes earlier to account for the new launch time: Checkin 3:45 AM | Boarding 4:30 AM | Departure 4:50 AM
Tours are still on for this evening as scheduled, as the rocket and capsule remains vertical on the pad, and the weather will still be great here. Importantly, however, due to the expansion from one boat and 15 people to almost a dozen boats and 60 people by popular demand, we have moved the tour checkin times 30 minutes earlier as well to ensure everyone has enough time to get on board: Checkin 5:00 PM | Boarding 5:30 PM | Departure 6:00 PM
If you aren't able to go out with us, you can have your tickets transferred to a pre-launch tour (if you haven't already purchased one) so you can still see the rocket and capsule up close on the launch pad; we are happy to give you a full refund of your tickets. Either way, please let us know no later than 12 noon EDT Thursday, April 22 so we can ensure you're taken care of. Thanks, and looking forward to still hopefully seeing all of you there!