For the web components, I did work on Storybook integration. It was mostly working, but had too many issues. It added a lot of complexity and over two dozen high security issues. Removing Storybook greatly simplified the code and development process.
Now "npm audit" reports: "found 0 vulnerabilities". Much better.
Development process requires two terminals. The first "npm start" needs to be run once to automatically build the component library for any code changes. The second "npm run docs" needs to be run manually to rebuild the documentation when I make changes. Both commands are quick. The documentation is easy update and expand.
The vertical paragraph is almost finished. I'm having an issue with centering the text in lanes with sizes.
Good Saturday, Steve. Thank you for working on the vertical paragraph issue and for all your SignWriting work. It is a blessing. I just wrote you an email. Not sure if you have time to chat next week but unfortunately this morning I cannot. But I do look forward to chatting with you in the future and thank you so much again for all this work.
Hi Val. Take care. Talk to you next week.
Announcing version 1.0 of the Sutton SignWriting Web Components