nitriques on 3.0.x
Redirect loggued in users to AP… Add documentation about unambig… Allow numeric values in schema … (compare)
nitriques on 3.0.x
Avoid double insert (write) exe… (compare)
2021-02-15T14:25:35+01:00 602a76 > Fatal Error: SymphonyException 0 - 0: could not find driver on line 658 of /…/symphony/lib/core/class.symphony.php 2021-02-15T14:25:53+01:00 602a76 > Fatal Error: SymphonyException 0 - 0: could not find driver on line 658 of /…/symphony/lib/core/class.symphony.php 2021-02-15T14:26:02+01:00 602a76 > Notice: ErrorHandler 8: Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 264 of file /…/symphony/lib/toolkit/class.lang.php 2021-02-15T14:26:03+01:00 602a76 > Notice: ErrorHandler 8: Trying to access array offset on value of type null on line 264 of file /…/symphony/lib/toolkit/class.lang.php 2021-02-15T14:26:20+01:00 602a76 > Fatal Error: SymphonyException 0 - 0: could not find driver on line 658 of /…/symphony/lib/core/class.symphony.php 2021-02-15T14:26:27+01:00 602a76 > Fatal Error: SymphonyException 0 - 0: could not find driver on line 658 of /…/symphony/lib/core/class.symphony.php 2021-02-15T14:26:29+01:00 602a76 > Fatal Error: SymphonyException 0 - 0: could not find driver on line 658 of /…/symphony/lib/core/class.symphony.php
'query_caching' => 'off', 'query_logging' => 'off',
I posted on 1/26/2021 requesting help with a site I did not develop running Symphony 2.6.1 and PHP 7.4, which @wdebusschere kindly and quickly pointed out is an incompatible combination. He also suggested updating might be easy.
Since that time, I've managed to go around the webhost's Control Panel and reinstate PHP 5.6 using .htaccess, so at least the site is up and running. I am now creating a plan to update to Symphony 2.7.10 so that PHP 7.3 (or 7.4) can be used. I have no Symphony experience, whatsoever, but have upgraded other CMS's, mostly Mura and Wordpress. I see no evidence that GIT was used in the past; I will be manually updating folders/files. I am planning to apply the upgrade(s) to a clone of the current site and database and am seeking your experienced input as to the best approach to this upgrade.
Thank you in advance for your thoughts and assistance.
This is a continuation of my Feb 16, 2021 post.
I have successfully updated a clone of the site and its db from Symphony 2.6.1 to Symphony 2.7.10, and under PHP 5.6, I am able to view both the front- and back-ends of the updated site. All extensions have been updated to the extent possible.
Two issues noted on the backend under PHP 5.6:
Under System > Preferences, I get "Symphony Fatal Error: Could not find Email Gateway. If it was provided by an Extension, ensure that it is installed, and enabled." The default gateway is defined as sendmail in /manifest/config.php. [The cloned site is in a subfolder of the live site, so maybe a path issue, but I can't find it.]
Under System > Sitemap, I get "Symphony Warning: array_pad() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given."
Under PHP 7.3, I disabled the CKEditor and Import/Export CSV extensions, which seem incompatible wtih PHP7. I can log in and view the back-end, with the same issues described above, except that System > Sitemap generates a Breadcrumb error "Declaration of datasourceBreadcrumb::grab(&$param_pool) should be compatible with Datasource::grab(?array &$param_pool = NULL)" I get the identical Breadcrumb error when trying to view the front-end under PHP 7.3.
Of all these, the Breadcrumb issue seems the biggest stumbling block. The Breadcrumb extension was one of the few that had no updates. Unfortunately, it is integral to the site.
I appreciate anybody's thoughts and advice about any of these issues.
A continuation of my 2/19/21 post
The Breadcrumb error fixed (see 2/21/21 post), thanks to @petertron .
The email gateway error, as well as a bunch of Section errors, were caused by new extension files I had uploaded but not "checked in" (for everything but this project, I work in a team environment, so lock files prevent the team from overwriting each other.) Once I checked the files in, thus removing the lock files, the email gateway error and section errors disappeared.
I'm now down to one error, the Sitemap array_pad() error previously mentioned. I get the error under both PHP 5.6 and 7.3. There IS an odd notification for Sitemap under "Extensions". It seems to not know I am now on Version 2.7.10, image below. I appreciate any ideas you have about this error.
It's thanks to this community, your many past posts that continue to help those of us trying to keep sites afloat we didn't create, and @wdebusschere who advised me on an upgrade plan, that this upgrade is nearly complete. So thank you all.
@Sadie - the reason the extension shows requires Symphony 2.7 is there is a max version set in the extension.meta.xml file. Located here... https://github.com/pixelninja/sitemap_xml/blob/master/extension.meta.xml#L18
If you change the max from 2.7 to 2.7.x that error will go away.
<release version="2.6" date="2017-07-15" min="2.6" max="2.7.x">
@bzerangue Everything you suggested helped - a LOT. Thank you!
Both of your suggestions regarding Sitemap XML fixed the issues.
Updating to the @animaux version of the ImportExport CSV extension fixed the PHP7 issues.
Updating to the @animaux version of the CKEditor extension caused a sql error.
But an earlier post I'd read (@Timurrrcheg Oct 10 2020) told me what to do.
Changed Line 153 in extension.driver.php
Symphony::Database()->fetch('SELECT * FROMtbl_ckeditor_presets');`
Symphony::Database()->fetch('SELECT * FROMtbl_ckeditor_presets
I believe the site is successfully migrated to 2.7.10 and to PHP 7x! Thanks again to all.