These are chat archives for systemjs/systemjs

Dec 2015
Peter Uithoven
@peteruithoven
Dec 07 2015 08:48
Is anyone else having problems with the Symbol polyfill? When using it throught SystemJS (I have not tried Webpack) it gets into a call loop, triggering a; Maximum call stack size exceeded
medikoo/es6-symbol#13
Peter Uithoven
@peteruithoven
Dec 07 2015 11:14
Since it doesn't happen with Webpack I've created a example (with both SystemJS and Webpack) and posted an issue at SystemJS:
systemjs/systemjs#955
A
@dizzyone
Dec 07 2015 12:35
hey guys, I have a question about the sfx-bundle, every module has the full file path name as _moduleName, like for instance file://c:/projects/my-project/moduleX. Is there a way to mangle or minify this as to not so the entire path name
show*
Guy Bedford
@guybedford
Dec 07 2015 13:39
@dizzyone if you are using TypeScript, try using https://github.com/frankwallis/plugin-typescript rather
A
@dizzyone
Dec 07 2015 13:48
hey guy, I am, you recommended it to me last time which fixed some issues I was having, what I'm currently looking at is how to mangle the absolute paths that are used for module names when bundling, see this minified code that was created with builder.createStatic:
function(b) {
    a.register("1f", ["c", "16", "1c", "1d", "1e"], function(a) {
        var b, c, d, e, f;
        return {
            setters: [function(a) {}, function(a) {
                b = a
            }, function(a) {
                c = a
            }, function(a) {
                d = a
            }, function(a) {
                e = a
            }],
            execute: function() {
                a("APFSitecore", f = angular.module("APFSitecore", [b.Core.name])), f.directive("scTerminal", d["default"]).directive("scShow", c["default"]).directive("scClass", e["default"])
            }
        }
    })
}("file:///src/app/achmea-apf/sitecore/sitecore.ts")
It's not a big deal or anything, I was just curious and couldn't find anything in the documentation
Guy Bedford
@guybedford
Dec 07 2015 13:48
@dizzyone are you definitely using the latest version of the plugin?
A
@dizzyone
Dec 07 2015 13:48
hmm not sure, will take a look, thanks
Guy Bedford
@guybedford
Dec 07 2015 13:49
I believe this was fixed in frankwallis/plugin-typescript#65
A
@dizzyone
Dec 07 2015 13:49
great, thanks for the feedback :)
A