src/Termonad/App.hs(the issue #83 has enough info to find the right place for that). I will take a look at that issue , but I can not promise anything for the foreseeable future =)
nix-buildis not happy with commenting out that code:
termonad-linux-x86_64: Failed to open file “/nix/store/27yz9h85nqcz6sfzbkqyg6lsniipzdb7-termonad-22.214.171.124-data/share/ghc-8.8.3/x86_64-linux-ghc-8.8.3/termonad-126.96.36.199/img/termonad-lambda.png”: No such file or directory (4)
nix, I suppose that changing source code changes a hash code somewhere, yet the app still looks at the previous hash
vimsees Ctrl+A/Ctrl+X commands, I am still at loss what to do =)
@craige:mcwhirter.io Ah, I'm not sure. There is nothing in the Termonad code that deals with it currently. There may be a VTE (https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Terminal/VTE) option for enabling it though.
Here's the C VTE manual: https://developer.gnome.org/vte/unstable/VteTerminal.html
Here's the Haskell library Termonad is using: https://hackage.haskell.org/package/gi-vte
It looks like there is an ANSI escape code for italic text, but it specifically says, "Not widely supported": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ANSI_escape_code#SGR_(Select_Graphic_Rendition)_parameters
gnome-terminalsupports it (side check I just did) and unless I missed something, that's a VTE implementation too?
gi.vtebinding on hackage and if it's there, I missed it (likely). I'll keep poking around over the next few days and and if I find nothing, I'll hit up upstream as you suggest.
gi.vtealso appears to support hyperlinks which I'm going to have a poke at too, unless they're already a
termonadoption I missed...
gi.vte also appears to support hyperlinks which I'm going to have a poke at too
@craige:mcwhirter.io Ah, yeah, this is something I've wanted to add. There is sort of an issue about this: cdepillabout/termonad#137
gi-vteexposes it, then you should hopefully be able to use it in Termonad as well. If gi-vte / VTE doesn't expose it, then feel free to create an issue upstream on the VTE repo (and possibly a tracking issue on the Termonad repo).