res_cis a really large number and the issue can be solved by changing
BigInt(offset), but I do not know if
res_cshould be such a large number.
RuntimeErrornow which is being thrown here: https://github.com/tweag/asterius/blob/master/asterius/rts/rts.gc.mjs#L882 because the switch statement doesn't handle indirection with the case
this.memory.i64Load(c + rtsConstants.offset_StgInd_indirectee)then it's
gc times increase linearly over time
It's somewhat expected behavior, since we don't do generational gc yet and is based on a naive copying gc implementation for now, so gc time (when it actually happens) is dependent on heap resident data size
Hiya friends, I've been taking a look at Asterius and am really amazed by how well everything already works! I'm currently trying to attach event listeners, but am running into some trouble:
This is my foreign import, and this is the wrapper I make around it:
addEventListener :: DOMNode -> String -> (JSVal -> IO ()) -> IO () addEventListener node eventName _callback = do -- Temporary, just trying to get *something* out of Haskell cb <- makeHaskellCallback (putStrLn "Got callback") ffi_addEventListener (coerce node) (toJSString eventName) cb
Unfortunately, I never end up getting anything back...
Whenever I change the ffi import to
I do in fact get a console message, but it's a Promise that has already resolved by then. Does this have something to do with laziness?
tidalas a package that compiles with
ahc-cabal install tidalbut
hsc2hsboth fail to install, the latter with
openBinaryFile: does not exist(related? https://gitlab.haskell.org/ghc/ghc/issues/15758)
cabal: Failed to build Cabal-126.96.36.199. The build process was killed (i.e. SIGKILL). The typical reason for this is that there is not enough memory available (e.g. the OS killed a process using lots of memory).
"The image also ships ~2k prebuilt packages from a recent Stackage snapshot for convenience of testing simple programs without needing to set up a Cabal project.", but when I did
import Sound.Tidal.Contextit was not found. So maybe I'm confused about what the readme means
Hello! I used
ahc-cabal to create a simple hello-world app (
ahc-cabal init -p helloworld). After adding
base to the
build-depends, I build the project:
ahc-cabal new-build && ahc-cabal new-install --installdir .. It worked but when I tried to use
ahc-dist to generate the wasm file and the js files I got this error:
root@5ec2d300a3d2:/workspace/hello# ahc-dist --input-exe helloworld ahc-dist: Out of memory
I used the image with tag
200707 and I used
Please, let me know if I'm missing any step or if I'm doing something wrong.