These are chat archives for ursgal/ursgal

30th
Jun 2017
StSchulze
@StSchulze
Jun 30 2017 12:33
[dev-meeting 30.6.]1: status previous action points
<AP> CF will take care of the repo
StSchulze
@StSchulze
Jun 30 2017 12:44
<AP> pull requests for pyqms, pymzml will be sent by MK soon
<AP> draft for guidelines will be discussed next time
<AP> draft for unified field names will be done by Joe
<AP> scrum tools: SS will setup Taiga
StSchulze
@StSchulze
Jun 30 2017 12:51
[dev-meeting 30.6.]2: Xtandem bug for N-term mods
<AP> CF has fixed it, pull request will be sent
StSchulze
@StSchulze
Jun 30 2017 12:57
[dev-meeting 30.6.]3: mzid conversion for msgf+
<AP> fix for old version will be done by MK
<AP> new converter version from MS-GF+ developer team will be implemented in future by Joe
[dev-meeting 30.6.]4: new pull requests
StSchulze
@StSchulze
Jun 30 2017 13:02
<AP> #46 will be merged
<AP> #45 will be merged
StSchulze
@StSchulze
Jun 30 2017 13:08
<AP> #47 will be merged